• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yannick Carrasco

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Whaaat. That is so wrong. Overmars was full of tricks and skills. Walcott is a one trick pony not Marc Overmars ffs:lol:
Overmars would always race down the wing on the left and then cut inside (totally right-footed) and shoot. Everyone knew what he was going to do but defenders still struggled to stop him.

Theo doesn't have any tricks as such, only pace.

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
Overmars would always race down the wing on the left and then cut inside (totally right-footed) and shoot. Everyone knew what he was going to do but defenders still struggled to stop him.

Theo doesn't have any tricks as such, only pace.
Oh boy. Overmars wasn’t right footed:rofl:

It’s just an idea, club needs revenue from somewhere.

Laczette, Özil, Mustafi, Miki and Bellerin(Although I would never want that to happen) are all more suitable for fund raising I think. Honestly don't understand why people all suddenly became obsessed with selling big talents and star players to raise funds. :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Laczette, Özil, Mustafi, Miki and Bellerin(Although I would never want that to happen) are all more suitable for fund raising I think. Honestly don't understand why people all suddenly became obsessed with selling big talents and star players to raise funds. :lol:

Who’s paying big money for Mkhitaryan or Özil?

Lacazette and Bellerin have been quality, I’d be raging if we sold them. Mustafi defos can go.

Who’s paying big money for Mkhitaryan or Özil?

Lacazette and Bellerin have been quality, I’d be raging if we sold them. Mustafi defos can go.

If we manage to get Miki or Özil of the salaries books I would call that victory in its self.

Lacazette has warmed the bench a lot lately and from the players we shouldn't be selling but it has been coming popular people asking the club for selling their assets I think Lacazette could raise the most founds along side with Bellerin. Honestly don't care all that much about Lacazette because we have Aubameyang but I would break my laptop if we sell our fashion icon!

Yeah Mustafi can go to Siberia working in clownshow for all I care, would be Raul and Sven masterclass if they could recoup the fee we bought him for.

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
Right-footed unless of course you've only seen him on EA where they made him left-footed.

Don't take my word for it, ask him.
Well, I clearly remember him as
Right-footed unless of course you've only seen him on EA where they made him left-footed.

Don't take my word for it, ask him.
So it seems none of us are right. He was two footed. It’s virtually impossible to tell, whether he prefers left or right.
Just have a look at this video:

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
If we manage to get Miki or Özil of the salaries books I would call that victory in its self.

Lacazette has warmed the bench a lot lately and from the players we shouldn't be selling but it has been coming popular people asking the club for selling their assets I think Lacazette could raise the most founds along side with Bellerin. Honestly don't care all that much about Lacazette because we have Aubameyang but I would break my laptop if we sell our fashion icon!

Yeah Mustafi can go to Siberia working in clownshow for all I care, would be Raul and Sven masterclass if they could recoup the fee we bought him for.
And then if Aube gets injured, what after that, Nketiah? We need to add goals to the squad, not lose them.

And then if Aube gets injured, what after that, Nketiah? We need to add goals to the squad, not lose them.

Yes hopefully Nketiah will be ready to play bigger role next season after developing well this season!

And with found raised like most people want on here from selling some of our assets we can buy very strong wide forward who can score goals. But mind you it is not something I really want, that is selling our assets, but it seems like only thing people talk about these days.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Well, I clearly remember him as

So it seems none of us are right. He was two footed. It’s virtually impossible to tell, whether he prefers left or right.
Just have a look at this video:

I watched that live, how can I forget.

He used both feet but he admitted to being right-footed and his trademark move was as described.

He (or Bobby Pires) is just the type of player we need. If this Carrasco is anything like them I'd much rather have him than Suarez who will be another midget midfielder to add to our collection and gives us nothing new.

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
I watched that live, how can I forget.

He used both feet but he admitted to being right-footed and his trademark move was as described.

He (or Bobby Pires) is just the type of player we need. If this Carrasco is anything like them I'd much rather have him than Suarez who will be another midget midfielder to add to our collection and gives us nothing new.
I’m not really hyped about Carrasco. Every time I’ve seen him play, he hasn’t been that impressive. His career stats in goals and assists are quite mediocre.

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom