• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yaya Toure and david beckham

Taozhe

Our most important staff is Arsène and as long as he stays, we will always remain a force in football. He managed to keep us at least top two in every full season he's in.

Wenger is already starting to find players to fill in the gaps but at least he is not panic buying. We already got young flamini(not proven at EPL yet), gilberto and freddie. Pires can also play central midfield. We can cope if Wenger is here. As long as wenger does not go to REAL then we are ok :p

brianfrance

Established Member
Taozhe said:
Our most important staff is Arsène and as long as he stays, we will always remain a force in football. He managed to keep us at least top two in every full season he's in.

Wenger is already starting to find players to fill in the gaps but at least he is not panic buying. We already got young flamini(not proven at EPL yet), gilberto and freddie. Pires can also play central midfield. We can cope if Wenger is here. As long as wenger does not go to REAL then we are ok :p
Well said!! That's a touch of optimism I would like to read more!!

calvinngai88

Well, if Wenger don't buy, at least there'll be a chance of some new signings or youngsters coming through and have a go in the first team more frequently if Vieira left. Probably Cesc or Flamini.

calvinngai88

That was because Wenger didn't have sufficient backup, now that he has, and they're quite promising. I don't know why they won't be given a chance. Saving up and make a decent bid for a major signing occasionally when AG is ready would look good.

Arnie

why does everyone hate eckham. Sure he missed three penalties.

Sure some people concentrate more on him than football.

sure he is a cry baby.

Sure he is married to the most annoying woman in the world.
God she is so annoying

Oh yeah that's why i hate him. He's married to her!!!!!!! :evil: :evil:

A

Anonymous

godfather said:
Yaya Toure ------------ Yes
david beckham ----------NO! do you think this ex-**** is an Arse type player?

Based on what should we sign Yaya Toure...if its because his brother is good...then why not Phil Neville...thats a joke. Seriously Yaya Toure isnt experienced enough to come straight into team

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I woldn't want David Beckham, because he is overrated IMO and doesn't really fit into our style of play. Yaya Toure I'm not sure about, because I have never seen him play.

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989

Latest posts

Top Bottom