• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yeremy Pino

Which winger would you prefer?

• Total voters

Rattata

Definately.

Our MF has been neglected for so long tho. Not going for Bruno G was a major mistake.

Sometimes I don't understand our managements decisions.
There were some concerns from bigger clubs about Bruno G ability to adjust to the pressing game of the PL.

Well he adjusted perfectly and proved them wrong. It sucks missing out on him but we aren't the only club misjudging his ability.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Definately.

Our MF has been neglected for so long tho. Not going for Bruno G was a major mistake.

Sometimes I don't understand our managements decisions.
Not going to argue with that, it was such an obvious one as well. Other good players out there though, so hopefully we've got another target somewhere. It's looking like Tielemans, but it still feels a bit weird as Partey is so important to the team and we don't have any real cover there.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Just can't fathom the club is spending this much dough in a window where we struggle to sell.

What's going on? Are we expecting a big offer for Saka?

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Not going to argue with that, it was such an obvious one as well. Other good players out there though, so hopefully we've got another target somewhere. It's looking like Tielemans, but it still feels a bit weird as Partey is so important to the team and we don't have any real cover there.
Yup.

Seems like our managements priorities are a bit unbalanced in terms of what we actually need.

Extending Mo & Eddie was I'm sure a result of missing top 4 & lack of UCL money. We seem to be trying to make opportunistic signings, which is fine but seems hap hazard. We got 2 serial winners tho & that is a big plus.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Just can't fathom the club is spending this much dough in a window where we struggle to sell.

Nobody moved forward by standing still.

We are actively moving players on. Mari, Bellerin, Runarsson developments today. No noise for Nelson or AMN tho. Reckon Pepe stays. But still have to make improvements to squad.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Jota has weirdly transformed into a penalty box striker. He’s really poor on the ball and in build up, but he has a real knack for goal scoring.

Me and my mate were laughing at him over his performance when we were at the Emirates watching Arsenal Liverpool, only for him to end up scoring. One of those kinda guys now.

Some times I do think goalscoring is more important but yeah some of those games he’s really rough.

If teams still played 4-4-2 he’d be paired up top as a little guy off the target man. Now he’s in a weird spot where he’s not good enough to replace Mane but can still get huge goals.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Looks a serious talent, only 19 and already has 60 appearances for Villareal. Can come in and straightayay be a backup/rotation on the right wing immediately or play in our Europa league group games. If he keeps going as is he'll be out of our reach in a few years, can fully understand going for him now after Raphinha fell through.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If I was to be pessimistic it feels a little bit like a proactive signing for should Saka leave next season.

But than have we ever shown such astute planing?

Kysus

Meh, a 19 year old to come in and compete with a 20 and 21 year old?

Rather unlikely as we need someone who is ready now.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

Stan is rich. He's been spending like a drunken sailor at all of his teams of late. He's more than capable of a big outlay to get us CL football. He just won the Stanley Cup and Super Bowl in a 6 month span. You don't just get sick of winning, I'm sure he wants some trophies here as well.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Haven’t watched him but it’s clearly not the right age profile for us right now. Unless he’s clearly a generational talent it just doesn’t make sense. Bryan Gil looked electric before joining spuds and he had to be loaned out back to Spain after half a season.

Honestly Zaha makes way more sense for our LW slot right now. Should’ve move earlier in the summer.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

He's been spending like a drunken sailor at all of his teams of late.

Not on Arsenal (loans added to the clubs debt doesnt count). It seems like our fans are the dumbest on the planet so let me make this clear:

STAN DOES NOT INJECT HIS OWN MONEY INTO ARSENAL.

He doesnt care about winning either. If he did he would have sacked Teta a looooong time ago. But he hasnt. He is actually unsure about who Teta is since Arsenal isnt a priority for him. So stop with your ****ing nonsense and stop believing the obvious propaganda sent out by Gunnertwat and the rest of the KSE shills.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
I go back to my point above...

We had Henry, Bergkamp, Pires, Ljunberg, Wiltord, RVP & then went & bought Reyes....
This☝️
It's obvious we are looking at a winger since the raphina bid.
I really like Neto but If the club feels this top young talent is the one to go for why not?
Pepe doesn't suit what we are trying to do & sometimes you just make a move for a good player if available.
Doesn't mean we won't bring in another midfielder although it's very hard to get a like for like TP replacement.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Meh, a 19 year old to come in and compete with a 20 and 21 year old?

Rather unlikely as we need someone who is ready now.
What Willian up to?😜.
Tbh don't mind having lots of hungry talented kids fighting for the spots & developing together.
Pepe @ 72mill was meant to be 'ready now' man, it didn't work out though.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Not on Arsenal (loans added to the clubs debt doesnt count). It seems like our fans are the dumbest on the planet so let me make this clear:

He doesnt care about winning either. If he did he would have sacked Teta a looooong time ago. But he hasnt. He is actually unsure about who Teta is since Arsenal isnt a priority for him. So stop with your ****ing nonsense and stop believing the obvious propaganda sent out by Gunnertwat and the rest of the KSE shills.
Or I'll type what I want to and you'll do absolutely nothing about it, you actual child.

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough
Top Bottom