Yoann Gourcuff

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by GoonerGurjit, Feb 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saville

Saville New Member

2. South_London_SW2

South_London_SW2 New Member

aint you got school saville.

i would really like yoann to come he is a top talent

3. Mr. Hotshot

Mr. Hotshot New Member

Never ever heard of him :shock:

For those who know about this guy, what makes him so damn special?

4. Mostarac

Mostarac New Member Trusted

Probably his technical abilities. I remember watching Gourcuff play last summer in the U-19(?) European Championship along with Diaby, Gourcuff was not bad in that tournament, but Diaby impressed me more. But, I watched him play against Lyon a couple of weeks ago, and he was excellent. The Lyon-defenders did not know what to do, and he made a fool out of them with his technical abilities.

5. South_London_SW2

South_London_SW2 New Member

yeh i remember him tearing england apart . he looked the real deal.

6. Saville

Saville New Member

should you been on old people's home your bout 76.. :? by the way...easter holidays :D so fu*k off!

7. GoonerGurjit

GoonerGurjit New Member Elite

If we sign Gourcuff, then surely that means Wenger sees Walcott as a forward and not a winger.

8. Pepe LeFrits

Pepe LeFrits New Member Elite

From the Independent's website.

9. Guillermo

Guillermo New Member

Perhaps, or there is the possibility of playing either man on the left, depite them being right-footed.

I've not knowingly seen him play, though reports sound promising. The fact that he has one year left on his contract is encouraging.

10. nazo

nazo New Member Elite

Isn't his name Yohann?
    About the Walcott thing, can't Walcott play on the left too?

11. Reyes(9)

Reyes(9) New Member

There was a thread about this player couple of weeks ago ..If Milan and Juve want this player that shows that he's a very good player ..If Arsène want's to bring him ..He'll bring him ..because he's french :p ..

12. longrufus

longrufus New Member Elite

From what i've seen of him, he looks a very good young player, great technically, and bags of ability. He seems to be on the move in the summer, and i think we may be the destination. We have a lot of pull at the minute with young players, Wenger, Henry and a new stadium is hard to turn down. Without mentioning young players know they will get there chance. Hopefully another gem.

13. GoonerGurjit

I'm getting quite excited about this player. He seems very promising.

14. brianfrance

brianfrance New Member Elite

15. ramon12

ramon12 New Member

so are chelscum

16. GoonerGurjit

From today's News of the World:

17. dino_henry

dino_henry New Member

The links are not working mate. What do you think of this player?

18. Amadeor

Amadeor New Member

I've heard that he is a fan of Spanish football. But I'm convinced that AW can get him. With TH, the new stadium, the French influence, the young team, the CL success, and of course his good friend Diaby, with whom he won the European U19 cup in the summer.

19. longrufus

longrufus New Member Elite

Move looks promising in my opinion, i expect him to come to arsenal in the summer. As Amedeor pointed out, arsenal have a lot of pull at the minute when it comes to young players.

The latest news...

Highbury scout Gilles Grimandi has already sounded out Gourcuff about a move to Highbury.

A Rennes official confirmed: "Yoann was approached after the club's game in Toulouse.

"It was an Arsenal representative who wanted to discuss the player's opinion of going to England.

"His contract ends at the end of next season and his future hasn't been decided yet.

"We cannot do anything about him leaving if the offer is right."

20. USArsenal

USArsenal H.Y.I.C. Administrator

if AW is truly interested in him, he could get him.. a young French lad being lauded by a team on the upswing, moving into a new great stadium and having Thierry Henry on the tea (assuming he stays) and also a team showing that younger players get their chance...

of course, he plays on the right.. what would that mean for Freddie & Hleb?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.