You dirty kicker - what paddy said to anger ke**e

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by seb_afc, Feb 4, 2005.

1. seb_afc

seb_afc New Member Trusted

there hands "connected"...not sure if you can call it a handshake though... :lol:

2. Andrew

Andrew New Member

Carroll and Scholes didn't shake Vieira's hand either... So much for this new handshaking routine that happens in all the league games now.

3. seb_afc

seb_afc New Member Trusted

load of bollocks that is. i mean what the hell does it achieve??

4. Lukazan

Lukazan New Member Elite

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=Un-edited%20Tunnel

Link to the video show on MOTD.

I don't care who the player is or what they have done, not shaking their hand at the beginning of the match is a poor show of sportsmanship and the players that didn't shake Paddy's hand should be fined.

5. Gooner83

Gooner83 New Member

Keane used the young lad instead, Scholes was just blatant and Ferdinand ignored the kid.. lol

6. MightyArsenal

MightyArsenal New Member

He didnt shake hands with Keane, Scholes, Carrol and Rooney.

Im pretty sure when nevile was giving vieira the look he was also trying to squeeze vieira's hand. Vieira didnt flinch though.

And anyway who the **** is roy keane? Vieira would batter him..

7. hujja

hujja New Member

In the tunnel Keane said," I thought you were a nice guy" to Paddy. What the hell is that supposed to mean. Since when was Vieira nice to any Manc?

8. MightyArsenal

MightyArsenal New Member

I think Keane meant something along the lines of "You act like your a nice guy in front of the cameras, but really you are not"

It makes it twice as hard to accept the defeat because of the row in the tunnel.

9. Jose_Reyes_2005

Jose_Reyes_2005 New Member Trusted

For those interested, here's a decent transcript of what went on in the tunnel, although the beginning is not very clear since there were quite a few people shouting at the same time.

Gary Neville, Roy keane start it off by both shouting the words "**** You" in a crowd of players at the end of the tunnel, which included vieira.

Poll Intervenes and orders the players "Hey Hey Hey Hey Come onnnn !!! Come onnnn!" He then calls out "Ashley, Ashley Cole, come away"

unknown voice 1: "You ****in shrimp" (If i had to take a guess, i'd say that was neville)

unknown voice 2: "When the **** did he do that ?"

unknown voice 3: "Cole .... **** in the arsenal"

Poll then repeatadly calls out Ashley Cole and Patrick Vieira while neville, scholes and keane continue to swear at the players.

THEN, what i personally find as the funniest moment in television history - Gary Neville jumps up, making himself look as big as he possibly can, and screams "He wouldnt say something like that ! ****in neverrrrr !

Poll then says right, thats it - and vieira and cygan move forward, cygan then calms vieira down, bergkamp also comes and does the same. Vieira then asks "How are you Rob ?" Rob styles replies "Fine and yourself?" Vieira does not answer.

Keane then charges towards patrick barking out "I'll see you out there" 3 times. Poll tries to calm him down, but keane rumbles on "I'd shut my mouth if i were you, every week you ... but i know your not a nice guy"

He then pauses for a few seconds while Poll does his best to calm him down. He then tells poll "He started the ****ing riot, he shot his ****ing mouth off" before scholes whispers something into keane's ear, which was not heard by the cameras. Carroll then tells roy "leave him alone mate"

Poll then tells keane that he's going to have a word with vieira. Keane's response is "Come on, get him right now then, put him on a bus"

Vieira is then told there will be 'no more of that' by graham poll, and the players finally make their way onto the pitch.

On a final note, surely Neville's desperate attempt to sound as tough as possible deserves some kind of recognition. :lol:

10. Gazza Martinez

Gazza Martinez New Member Elite

LOL @ Neville. ****in joker...

11. mikek

mikek New Member

lol the neville sisters :lol:

12. kanuuu

kanuuu New Member

How do you know all of that? Just from the video? I could hardly hear a thing cos of all the shouting.

13. RockyRocastle

RockyRocastle New Member Trusted

Thats not right mate.

Its something like
    Load of shouting
    PV shouts "come see me in Senegal"

Keane then says something along the lines of "Why dont you go and play for them then, on TV every week making out your a nice guy, ill you see out there swear swear swear, picking on Garry Neville, why dont you pick on one of us."

14. BradySeven

BradySeven New Member

:lol: I think you'll find that was "pick on one of us" good effort though haha

15. DannyGooner1982

DannyGooner1982 New Member

Rofl....this all is a crack-up.

But yeah not shaking hands is bad etiquette...like get over it players and just shake hands?

16. Isragooner

Isragooner New Member

Keep the hate for the next game.

17. arsenal98

arsenal98 New Member

"Keep the hate for the next game."

Yeah, makes it more interesting.....

18. arsenal98

arsenal98 New Member

And hey....Paddy cares...eh?

19. Gazza Martinez

Gazza Martinez New Member Elite

I'm glad he picks on Neville. Somebody needs to put the batty-boy in his place. Long may it continue

20. Biggus

Biggus New Member Elite

Heh heh Neville is like the little turd that comes from nowhere, throws the first sly punch and then disappears when the fight starts... :lol: