• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

You dirty kicker - what paddy said to anger ke**e

seb_afc

Established Member
ASHBURRN said:
Keane didn't shake Paddy's hand. Neville did, and seemed to mean the handshake.

there hands "connected"...not sure if you can call it a handshake though... :lol:

Andrew

Carroll and Scholes didn't shake Vieira's hand either... So much for this new handshaking routine that happens in all the league games now.

Gooner83

seb_afc said:
ASHBURRN said:
Keane didn't shake Paddy's hand. Neville did, and seemed to mean the handshake.

there hands "connected"...not sure if you can call it a handshake though... :lol:

Keane used the young lad instead, Scholes was just blatant and Ferdinand ignored the kid.. lol

MightyArsenal

He didnt shake hands with Keane, Scholes, Carrol and Rooney.

Im pretty sure when nevile was giving vieira the look he was also trying to squeeze vieira's hand. Vieira didnt flinch though.

And anyway who the **** is roy keane? Vieira would batter him..

hujja

Established Member
In the tunnel Keane said," I thought you were a nice guy" to Paddy. What the hell is that supposed to mean. Since when was Vieira nice to any Manc?

MightyArsenal

I think Keane meant something along the lines of "You act like your a nice guy in front of the cameras, but really you are not"

It makes it twice as hard to accept the defeat because of the row in the tunnel.

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
For those interested, here's a decent transcript of what went on in the tunnel, although the beginning is not very clear since there were quite a few people shouting at the same time.

Gary Neville, Roy keane start it off by both shouting the words "**** You" in a crowd of players at the end of the tunnel, which included vieira.

Poll Intervenes and orders the players "Hey Hey Hey Hey Come onnnn !!! Come onnnn!" He then calls out "Ashley, Ashley Cole, come away"

unknown voice 1: "You ****in shrimp" (If i had to take a guess, i'd say that was neville)

unknown voice 2: "When the **** did he do that ?"

unknown voice 3: "Cole .... **** in the arsenal"

Poll then repeatadly calls out Ashley Cole and Patrick Vieira while neville, scholes and keane continue to swear at the players.

THEN, what i personally find as the funniest moment in television history - Gary Neville jumps up, making himself look as big as he possibly can, and screams "He wouldnt say something like that ! ****in neverrrrr !

Poll then says right, thats it - and vieira and cygan move forward, cygan then calms vieira down, bergkamp also comes and does the same. Vieira then asks "How are you Rob ?" Rob styles replies "Fine and yourself?" Vieira does not answer.

Keane then charges towards patrick barking out "I'll see you out there" 3 times. Poll tries to calm him down, but keane rumbles on "I'd shut my mouth if i were you, every week you ... but i know your not a nice guy"

He then pauses for a few seconds while Poll does his best to calm him down. He then tells poll "He started the ****ing riot, he shot his ****ing mouth off" before scholes whispers something into keane's ear, which was not heard by the cameras. Carroll then tells roy "leave him alone mate"

Poll then tells keane that he's going to have a word with vieira. Keane's response is "Come on, get him right now then, put him on a bus"

Vieira is then told there will be 'no more of that' by graham poll, and the players finally make their way onto the pitch.

On a final note, surely Neville's desperate attempt to sound as tough as possible deserves some kind of recognition. :lol:

kanuuu

Established Member
unknown voice 1: "You f*n shrimp" (If i had to take a guess, i'd say that was neville)

unknown voice 2: "When the f**k did he do that ?"

unknown voice 3: "Cole .... s**t in the arsenal"

Poll then repeatadly calls out Ashley Cole and Patrick Vieira while neville, scholes and keane continue to swear at the players.

THEN, what i personally find as the funniest moment in television history - Gary Neville jumps up, making himself look as big as he possibly can, and screams "He wouldnt say something like that ! f*n neverrrrr !

How do you know all of that? Just from the video? I could hardly hear a thing cos of all the shouting.

RockyRocastle

Established Member
Thats not right mate.

Its something like
Load of shouting
PV shouts "come see me in Senegal"

Keane then says something along the lines of "Why dont you go and play for them then, on TV every week making out your a nice guy, ill you see out there swear swear swear, picking on Garry Neville, why dont you pick on one of us."

Biggus

Established Member
Heh heh Neville is like the little turd that comes from nowhere, throws the first sly punch and then disappears when the fight starts... :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996
Top Bottom