• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Petr Cech: Retiring at the end of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Welcome cech..
Arsène being ruthless after signing Ospina just last year.. Crazy!

Salieri

its-done-640.gif

#WelcomeCech

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Ornstein and 'Sky Sources' are the worst offenders when it comes to stating the obvious, never seen anything interesting come from those two. Maybe Ornstein saying we got Higuain is an exception but other than that, he's got nothing.

Ornstein basically waits until its completely obvious to everyone. A bit like laying in the road with a tyre tread over your head and saying, "I can now announce I have been run over!"

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Not really. He revealed Sahin and Higuain pretty early and despite us not signing both, there was something concrete in there.

He definitely have proper connection and is the only reliable one there.

Proof

Established Member
CIrQB7oWoAA8v_R.jpg:large

Mourinho to Chelsea TV 2013:"Ivanovic, Mata and Luiz are not leaving. We are not a selling club. We are not Arsenal."

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Ornstein basically waits until its completely obvious to everyone. A bit like laying in the road with a tyre tread over your head and saying, "I can now announce I have been run over!"

Ornstein was absolute spot on about Mesut Özil long before it looked like a sure thing.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Okay. Now the Summer has started!!

Massive signing by The Arsenal!!

Game changer.

3 year running & 3 WC signings.

A big ****ing welcome to Petr Cech.

Flaminal

Welcome Cech

Been awhile since I've posted on here I see we've got a new look.

Also is the main forum gone or have certain members been demoted?

Emibury

To give some credit to Chelsea and Abramovich, they did the classy thing in letting Cech go. Far too good to sit on the bench for another year. Abramovich in particular actually seems like a (kind of) decent guy.

Mourinho is still a classless piece of **** though.

DanishDoc

To give some credit to Chelsea and Abramovich, they did the classy thing in letting Cech go. Far too good to sit on the bench for another year. Abramovich in particular actually seems like a (kind of) decent guy.

Mourinho is still a classless piece of **** though.

Amen to all of that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams
Top Bottom