• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your best and worst Arsenal moments in 2005/2006.

King_Kolo

Best:

Sol Campbell goal against Barca
Benayoun goal against the Spud
Jens penalty saved against Villerael

Worst:

The last 15 mins in paris

JakeM

Best
Jens' saves against Villareal and Gerrard
Going to the CL Final
The **** getting sick because they knew they'd have gotten trampled in the CL
Watching Cesc on his way to stardom
Skipping school to watch us beat Real Madrid, Juventus, Villareal, and almost Barca
Knowing we can only get so much better next year because of our young and now very experianced squad

Worst
Last 15 of the Final
Losing all those away games
Getting up really early to see us lose away games

Kilgallon

Best:
Champions league run
Final day of the Premiership season
Henry signing a new contract
7-0 Boro'
Jens saving Riquelme's pen

Worst:
Losing to Barca
Bergkamp finally retiring
Our inability to beat any of the 'top 4'
Our away form

Ginger_Reyes

Best

Beating Juventus 2-0 at highbury

Worst

Suprisingly, losing to Wigan in the SF of the Carling cup to a Jason Roberts strike right at the end. I remember sitting there thinking this can't be. Felt really low.

liridon

worst

loosing against west ham
loosing against barca

best

winning real madrid and juventus
penalty safe of jens agains requelme

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Best moments

sol's goal in paris
our whole CL run starting from RM
henry's hattrick vs wigan
Jens penalty save
arsenal signing hleb,diaby...all of them

worst moments
2nd half of Paris
sol storming out of highbury
all the away defeats
roberts goal in highbury

rajkurupt

int he league itself....

worst...old trafford Rooney running riot....loosing 2- 0..

best..henry vs the spuds that equaliser still sends chills of passion down my neck..when i watch it..

seb_afc

Established Member
RockyRocastle said:
Best -

Going one nil up in Paris - was on top of the world for an hour, so close.
The night before and day of the game in Paris, Gooners everywhere, great times.
Winning in Madrid.
Playing Juve off the park at Highbury.
Jens in Villareal.
And obviously the last day at Highbury, movie script stuff. Simply couldnt get any better.

Worst -

Walking away from the ground in Paris in the rain.
Getting home from Bolton, Blackburn, Everton, Liverpool, Utd, Newcastle.

EXACT same for me, especially as i was at all the games mentioned. Although i'd have to add losing to chelsea both home and away last year aswell!

Alfonso

Established Member
To be honest i dont like to think about 05/06 season what so ever, as it had many many down points. And even if i think about the good points, then im left with thinking about the Barca match and words such as what if spring to mind.

What is done is done.

We are very different to last season. New stadium, old players have gone, new players have come in, new kit, etc etc. Lets concentrate on the 06/07 season. The season when Mourinho finally dicsovers what he is up against in the real Arsenal.

xiaoleen

best: beating juve
worst: last quarter of cl final(off the tv when eto score,however turn it on 5 mins later to find belliti just scored. immediately smash the tv screen)

MUTERI

The final day at Highbury was a strange one, a day of mixed emotions, we won the CL spot but left Highbury ( or when look at the bright side you can say we left Highbury but won the CL spot ) .

s_rishi1

Best: Juve game, Sol's header, Riquelme's Penalty, Pipping the yids on the last day

Worst: Last 13 minutes of CL final, Losing at home to chelscum, all the rumours about Thierry all year long

bohemian

best: juve win and cesc outplaying patrick,
jens penalty save on riquelme.
worst: henry's early misses in the cl final - i knew in my gut we wouldn't win after that - the rest of the game was anti-climatic

Uri

Worst -

Eto'o's goal. omg. Could not believe itm though I knew it was about to happen.
If he didn't score the ref would have scored for them.

Best
Sol's goal in Paris
Henry's goal in Madrid
The brilliant game against Madrid in Highbury

Uri

qs said:
WORST

expulsion%20lehmann.jpg

BEST

56455.jpg

:( :( :cry :cry
Can't see those pictures.

Oh well, at least they lost to Madrid & the scums.
YES !!! even the scums !

Saville

Best:

1. Going 1-0 up in champions league final after going down to 10 men! Sol's header then my house just went crazy.

2. Lehmann's save, still i think it was a miricale how he saved it.

3. Arsenal v Wigan - Fairystale stuff really.

4. When we took Juventus to the cleaners and back! always a good moment.

Bad:

1. Actually losing to Barcelona in the. Belletti goal literally made u cry.

2. Literally chasing Sp**s the whole season, always a bad thing.

3. Losing to Chelsea at Highbury, when it could of been all so different if Van Persie's goal had counted.

Trick

Best - our champions league run, going absolutely bonkers when fabregas and henry scored against Juve and realising we were on our way to the final and it could be our year. I remember waking up on the wednesday and not being able to think about anything other than 7.45pm. When Sol scored, ive never gone so mad before, i lost my voice just shouting for that 1 goal. And Henry signing a new contract.

Worst - watching all the barca players jumping on belletti. sick to my stomach.

Mjan

BEST

1-win over Juve
2-Campbell's header against Barca(i was the only Arsenal supporter in a group of friends watching the game and i went crazy and i made fun of all of them hahaha that was great they were all furious with me :D)
3-Lehmann's save

WORST
1-Final game against Barca 1st goal
2- Final game against Barca 2nd goal !! (Thanks to Almunia!)

Arsenal Quotes

Robert Pirès was a fabulous player, world-class, and for a few years, before his injury, he was unquestionably the best left-midfielder in the world by far. He had incredible technique, he was smart, a finisher. He was a killer with a smile, the gentlest man in the world who suddenly drive the ball exactly where it was needed.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom