Your best and worst Arsenal moments in 2005/2006.

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by Mostarac, Oct 24, 2006.

1. lil_Rosicky7

lil_Rosicky7 New Member

Best:
    Beating Real Madrid
    Lehman Save Against Riquelme
    Fabregas Running Riot Against Juventus
    Winning 4th position on last day from Sp**s
    DB goal on DB day

Worst:
    CL final- Nothing Compares

2. sparky44

sparky44 New Member

Actually another good moment was beating doncaster in the carling cup

Gilberto in the last minute of extra time - even though it was a **** team boy was I relived to see that go in!

3. The_byrne

The_byrne New Member

my worst is the blackburn result away, just for it's sheer predictability. I told my mate it would be 1-0 and we would bring nothing, he said we would bring madrid form into that game. After that game i was desolate, i could see us finnishing 5th or 6th, and i was still sure that madrid would do us at highbury.

Best was realising that we would finnish above Sp**s, when that ripple of cheers went round highbury it was magic.

Special night to sol's goal in paris, just ruined by what happened before and after

4. TH'S_MISSNAUGHTY

TH'S_MISSNAUGHTY New Member

my worst moment was CL final. As soon as lehman got sent off i cried, and then when that final whistle blew and those ****s had won i was so distraught i stormed out of my house! my dad is a Sp**s fan as well so you can imagine what he had to say about it! i was depressed for days after!!

best moment was when we beat Sp**s for 4th place! the abuse my dad got was revenge for his comments about CL final! it made me feel a whole lot better! :p

5. Biggus

Biggus New Member Elite

Make sure he washs his hands before he prepares any food in the house. :wink:

6. Gurgen

Gurgen New Member Elite

Best - Sol in Paris, never felt such joy after a goal.

Worst - Eto'o equalizing, I knew it was definitely over then. Never felt so gutted before.

All in one hour too, funny old game.

7. Gooner T

Gooner T New Member

best - going 1-0 up in CL final. was in a bar in leicester sq and the whole place just went ****in mental! got drenched in beer and loved every second of it!

worst - eto'o equalizer. IT WAS ****IN OFFSIDE! still aint got over it. after that i didnt even react to belleti's goal, just knew that it wasnt our year after getting rotten luck like that.

8. thegame24

thegame24 New Member

worst - the barca goals

best - lehmanns save, henry vs Sp**s, campbells goal

9. kel varnsen

kel varnsen New Member Trusted

best:
    fulham or boro game at home. top class performances.

worst:
    tottenham at home.

10. nidza7

nidza7 New Member

best:Juve home this year,and Boro home chacing 1-3 to 5-3

worst: watching AW after CL final in Paris.