• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your best and worst Arsenal moments in 2005/2006.

lil_Rosicky7

Best:
Beating Real Madrid
Lehman Save Against Riquelme
Fabregas Running Riot Against Juventus
Winning 4th position on last day from Sp**s
DB goal on DB day

Worst:
CL final- Nothing Compares

sparky44

Actually another good moment was beating doncaster in the carling cup

Gilberto in the last minute of extra time - even though it was a **** team boy was I relived to see that go in!

The_byrne

my worst is the blackburn result away, just for it's sheer predictability. I told my mate it would be 1-0 and we would bring nothing, he said we would bring madrid form into that game. After that game i was desolate, i could see us finnishing 5th or 6th, and i was still sure that madrid would do us at highbury.

Best was realising that we would finnish above Sp**s, when that ripple of cheers went round highbury it was magic.

Special night to sol's goal in paris, just ruined by what happened before and after

my worst moment was CL final. As soon as lehman got sent off i cried, and then when that final whistle blew and those ****s had won i was so distraught i stormed out of my house! my dad is a Sp**s fan as well so you can imagine what he had to say about it! i was depressed for days after!!

best moment was when we beat Sp**s for 4th place! the abuse my dad got was revenge for his comments about CL final! it made me feel a whole lot better! :p

Gurgen

Established Member
Best - Sol in Paris, never felt such joy after a goal.

Worst - Eto'o equalizing, I knew it was definitely over then. Never felt so gutted before.

All in one hour too, funny old game.

Gooner T

best - going 1-0 up in CL final. was in a bar in leicester sq and the whole place just went ****in mental! got drenched in beer and loved every second of it!

worst - eto'o equalizer. IT WAS ****IN OFFSIDE! still aint got over it. after that i didnt even react to belleti's goal, just knew that it wasnt our year after getting rotten luck like that.

nidza7

Established Member
best:Juve home this year,and Boro home chacing 1-3 to 5-3

worst: watching AW after CL final in Paris.

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom