• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your favourite Arsenal item

James

Established Member
Framed personalised autographs from the squad that reached the Uefa Cup Final.

Also got a signed Ian Wright shirt.

GoonerBaby

this is a hard one, probably last seasons shirt with bergkamp no.10 on the back. although i do rate highly my first match at Highbury tickets (and only match) and my first programme. although i did get clichy's autograph and reye's also

11vanpersie

a ian wright signed shirt...won for being man of the match..the bloke who had it was a spuds fan and had got it from his mate who got 2 or somehting

and a pencil drawing of thierry which is signed by him

and my arsneal v Sp**s 5:4 programme...brings back memories :) :D :)

maradona

Two items for me:

The first has to be an Arsenal wristwatch which my long suffering wife bought me few years ago, never go anywhere without it.

The second is a video, I taped the Liverpool V Arsenal, 'Its up for Grabs now' back in 1989. I have the whole ITV Big Match programme, adverts included as well as the News at 10 afterwards, 'live from Anfield' bullet in (I've now got the game on DVD)

lord lucan

my burgundy executive leather seat from the west upper @ highbury is probably my most prized item,followed by my programme from arse v bolton may 96 signed by tony adams. :D

morpho

Established Member
asajoseph said:
I'm not really one for acquiring memarobilia, but a few years ago I used to date a Senegalese girl - after we broke up, she started doing a lot of charity work in Senegal, and managed to rope Patrick Vieira in. As a result, they became friendly, and she got to know several of the Arsenal team - so, as a 20th birthday present, she sent me a picture of herself signed by pretty much the entire Arsenal team of the time...

any way you can pm me that photo? :p

AFCG7

Established Member
Home shirt from our double season in 98 signed by the great man himself..Dennis Bergkamp. my most treasured Arsenal posession.

Army of Me

Established Member
Won both in seperate competitions on arsenal.com...

my favourite player at the time:
ArsenalShirt01.jpg

And the team of '03, incl. Zinedine Cygan:
ArsenalShirt02.jpg

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
hey pha2er...

i see that pires wrote "best wishes" on your shirt but did he speak english with you?

i'm still wondering if he can actually converse in english because he speaks french in his recent telco advertisement (which is owned by an asian country that uses english as its second language)...

Army of Me

Established Member
i didn't speak to him, somebody from Arsenal.com phoned me up and asked what I wanted written on it - I told them just to get his signature, but when it turned up he'd written that.

At least I'm led to believe it was Pires who wrote it :?

oOTruGunNaOo

ive wanted the 02-03 blue jersey for a while but havent been able to find it, so if anyoe knows where i can get one please tell me

but my favorite jersey is the red dreamcast one and the 03-04 home one

Dez

Mine is my scarf that was given to me by an uncle which first made me become an arsenal fan. its just an ordinary scarf with Arsenal written on it and the club bagde with a red and white chequered background. It would mean nothing to anybody else but I wouldnt swap it for a signed shirt. Btw my redcurrent shirt i swear is bad luck. I bought it in Alice Springs (middle of Australia, literally) just before the champions league final (first 1 i found the whole season) and every match I've worn it weve not won. So out of the last 7 games, 4 ive worn it, 3 i havent, the 3 times i havent we won. so no im not wearing tomorrow.

bigtimetopbanana

Has to be two programmes of Arsenal v Man U. One from 1957-58 season, the 4-5 match. And the next, from the following season, 1558-59, a memorial programme, showing a much changed Man U team.

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
bigtime - the 57/58 prog was the last game the Busby Babes played in England. Take care of that one because it's quite valuable and will only ever get more valuable.

Arsenal Quotes

You are loved when you’re born, you’re loved when you die, and in between you have to manage

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom