• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your starting line up.

taylor314gh

run said:
godfather said:
-----------------------Emma Byrne------------------------------

Alex Scott-----Faye White-----Gilly Flaherty------Yvonne Tracy

Eboue----------Jayne Ludlow---Ciara Grant---------Kelly Smith

----------------Bendtner------Rachel Yankey-------------------

here we go

Harsh...but Bendtner is a bit of a diva and eboue plays like a school girl, so i'd go with that.

this will be the shock announcement this summer- AW to step down as the senior squad coach to become manager of Arsenal Ladies siting the fact that at least they are still capable of winning silverware.

Or he will use that- "All these people saying we are on a drought of trophies. This is simple not true, as our ladies squad have pretty much won everything." -AW this summer.

Biggus

Established Member
But we can't even say that Taylor, Arsenal ladies although loosely affiliated with Arsenal FC are not actually part of the club- which is a pity- but we could still get still get some of their players on loan.

arsenalfc0719

Established Member
I'm surprised to see how many people have left out Rosicky out of their team. Sure in the real world hes never going to be fit, but these teams are supposed to to be in the ideal situation were everybody is fit.

TomasCR

Established Member
I think that a fit Rosicky would have his place in every starting eleven. You said that yourself though, it´s always difficult to count with a player who you haven´t had a possibility to see more than a year now. In a few weeks perhaps.

asajoseph

Established Member
For me it's a toss-up on the flanks between Arshavin, Theo and Rosicky - I just think that Theo's got that little bit more in terms of natural talent, so I'd be inclined to go with him.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
asajoseph said:
I just think that Theo's got that little bit more in terms of natural talent, so I'd be inclined to go with him.

natural talent as in football talent, or as in athletic talent? because in the first one both Rosicky and Arshavin is miles above Theo, they are more natural footballers, but Theo is the best athlete out of them..

I would play Theo and Arshavin on the wings with Rosicky as a super sub until he proves that he is able to stay fit..

asajoseph

Established Member
Don't really think Rosicky is 'miles above' Theo at all - he's more intelligent, for sure, though that's ground Theo will make up with experience. But I've never really thought that Rosicky's execution has matched his through anyway, and wastes the ball too often giving passes that aren't really on.

TomasCR

Established Member
Think Arshavin is going to play as a second striker or a fifth midfielder as soon as Walcott and Rosicky are back. It would leave us with three good wingers (Nasri, Rosicky and Walcott) and if everyone stayed fit, we could rotate them. It´s always good to have on the bench a winger who can make the difference and each of those mentioned above could do the job.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Cant wait to see Fabregas and Arshavin linking and slipping Eduardo through on goal all the time.

taylor314gh

Biggus said:
But we can't even say that Taylor, Arsenal ladies although loosely affiliated with Arsenal FC are not actually part of the club- which is a pity- but we could still get still get some of their players on loan.

well, they are allowed to play at the emirates every now and again, so maybe he is going to say "trophies are still coming in to Emirates Stadium on a regular basis"

ricky1985

Established Member
asajoseph said:
For me it's a toss-up on the flanks between Arshavin, Theo and Rosicky - I just think that Theo's got that little bit more in terms of natural talent, so I'd be inclined to go with him.

Not a fan of Nasri then?

TomasCR

Established Member
Think Asa is a big fan of Nasri actually. That big he even didn´t find it being worth mentioning. It´s like Nasri has the left wing already and the rest will fight for the right one. Sounds strange to me though, I´m surely wrong, I hope.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane

Latest posts

Top Bottom