• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yves Bissouma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

this would be great signing, but we dont have the money to sign him. We are broke and are facing another year with no cl, probably no europa league and we just had to take a loan to stay afloat. So yeah no chance

At least we’d be building a Norwegian core rather than going for Icelandic bums like Runarsson.

Ødegaard & Haaland is stuff of dreams.

Can't believe I got PM from a mod who said: "You think you know more than me about Icelandic football. Do you really think Rúnarsson sucks? I love Rúnarsson, I want to lick his gloves. Hydro, you will never get trusted status."

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Can't believe I got PM from a mod who said: "You think you know more than me about Icelandic football. Do you really think Rúnarsson sucks? I love Rúnarsson, I want to lick his gloves. Hydro, you will never get trusted status."

:lol:

Name and shame bro.

tenor.gif

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
What about going after Serbs? Milinkovic Savic, Luka Jovic and Savic.

Add a couple of Argies to the mix. Buendia, Montiel and Almada?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He might be worth it. Need to watch more of him to be sure at that price but he’s not a hype job. One of the best DMs in the league already at such a young age in a position that relies heavily on experience.

Reactions: A_G

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He might be worth it. Need to watch more of him to be sure at that price but he’s not a hype job. One of the best DMs in the league already at such a young age in a position that relies heavily on experience.
No do in the world is with 80 million. He is also overhyped. There isn’t one English player that’s not overhyped. Like 120 million for Sancho for example. It’s not good business to buy established English players

akhil

If he flops for whatever reason, there'll be no club who'll pay half that value. He looks pretty average on the ball when he plays for England though but a lot better in the league.

Reactions: JCB

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Mwepu makes more sense than Bissouma. He is probably half the price if not less. Younger and basically does the same job. I'd get him and Olise now.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Mwepu makes more sense than Bissouma. He is probably half the price if not less. Younger and basically does the same job. I'd get him and Olise now.

We still think we're one of the big boys. We'll go for Bissouma. Hopefully we will fail and be forced to sign the cheaper alternative

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Like who? Genuinely interested.

I think this guy next to Partey would dominate and progress the ball through midfield to our chance creators and finishers

True, but I feel like you'd need a creative genius in front of them to compensate for their solidity. Like if you had a prime Özil in front of Partey/Bissouma it would be great, he could get on with creating big chances without having to worry about defensive duties.

But we don't have an elite chance creator right now, so who's the guy who's gonna make 4-5 key passes and 2-3 big chances a game? Same old story, we have the guy to finish the chances, but not the guy to create them.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
seeing next season our midfield will be Guendouzi Partey and Xhaka we'll need tow more Bissouma make sense but brighton will ask for alot of money he decent player much better than likes of Elneny or Willock.

I think they might sell Xhaka. He'll have 2 years left on his contract and he still has some value. He's one of the few players we can actually get some money for. I reckon they'll try to get around 30m for him from a team in Germany or Italy.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
True, but I feel like you'd need a creative genius in front of them to compensate for their solidity. Like if you had a prime Özil in front of Partey/Bissouma it would be great, he could get on with creating big chances without having to worry about defensive duties.

But we don't have an elite chance creator right now, so who's the guy who's gonna make 4-5 key passes and 2-3 big chances a game? Same old story, we have the guy to finish the chances, but not the guy to create them.

I see ESR (probably), Saka and Tierney definitely as creators who can receive balls passed progressively or carried progressively by those two. Need another (Pepe steps up - unlikely at this point, Buendia or another) to add to the squad

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
I see ESR (probably), Saka and Tierney definitely as creators who can receive balls passed progressively or carried progressively by those two. Need another (Pepe steps up - unlikely at this point, Buendia or another) to add to the squad

I mean we're Arsenal fans so obviously we love guys like ESR, Saka and Tierney, but unless one of them makes a big jump up to elite world class player none of them are putting up league-leading creative numbers. Like this is Arsenal we're talking about here, we should be having one of the best attacks in the league as a given. I trust Auba to put away chances set up for him, but who's making them? We need someone on Grealish's level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom