• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yves Bissouma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinderz

He looks like a Doucoure to Everton, Sissoko to Sp**s level signing. At the right price he would be a decent squaddie, but I don’t see this like a Chelsea buying Kante, or Liverpool buying SvD deal. I also think Brighton will want too much compared to his actual level.

watch the video Rasmi posted, you’ll see what I mean about his inability to move the ball quickly with his left foot preferring to take an extra touch and get it back on his right. He’s definitely a dynamic athlete though.

Last edited:

Goonger

I have watched several Brighton games. They can’t score to save their lives. But most matches they have outplayed opposition midfield and he is big reason to that. I really want us to have a solid dam next to partey and build the team from there. Teams are eating us up with superior athletes. Just the few games partey has played for us he has shown dynamics no one in our midfield is capable of. This makes huge difference

I like him, & I get your points, but what are we going to do in January when Partey, Bissouma, Elneny, Auba & Pepe all piss off to the AFCON for 6 weeks, then the same the year after?

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He looks like a Doucoure to Everton, Sissoko to Sp**s level signing. At the right price he would be a decent squaddie, but I don’t see this like a Chelsea buying Kante, or Liverpool buying SvD deal. I also think Brighton will want too much compared to his actual level.

watch the video Rasmi posted, you’ll see what I mean about his inability to move the ball quickly with his left foot preferring to take an extra touch and get it back on his right. He’s definitely a dynamic athlete though.
He looks like a signing for better teams basically. We have xhaka and ceballos constantly getting games for us who are two of the slowest dms in the league. And how often does ceballos move the ball with his left or xhaka with his right? I really don’t get what our fans has against players from smaller pl team and always prefer the unproven player in foreign league. Pepe ahead of zaha is the reason we have the biggest flop in pl history for the money they cost

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Would prefer Olise, generational talent but Bissouma still decent.
Olise is 19 year old kid on the championship. I get the temptation with a 19 year old from lower level than a 24 year old doing it in the pl. from business wise if we develop olise and let him learn in our first team we could sell him to a big club in 3/4 years. Moneeeeeey

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Olise is 19 year old kid on the championship. I get the temptation with a 19 year old from lower level than a 24 year old doing it in the pl. from business wise if we develop olise and let him learn in our first team we could sell him to a big club in 3/4 years. Moneeeeeey

He’s first team quality now though, literally on that Jude Bellingham level and he’s starting CL games.

Hinderz

He looks like a signing for better teams basically....

I really don’t get what our fans has against players from smaller pl team

I’d take Zaha, or Grealish from smaller teams because they are obvious first choice players in a top 4 team. Bissouma looks like a player we’d need to spend relative big money on and then buy a better player to replace him in a years time. Which is why I keep saying at the right price, he’d be a fine back up, but I’d rather buy top 4 quality players

When did the rain start beating us?

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He’s first team quality now though, literally on that Jude Bellingham level and he’s starting CL games.
He is in and out of Readings first team and he will improve us? Come on now he is 19 year old kid who was at the academies of pl team teams and none of them fought hard to keep him

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He is in and out of Readings first team and he will improve us? Come on now he is 19 year old kid who was at the academies of pl team teams and none of them fought hard to keep him

He’s played 75% of all available minutes and had 3 goals and 6 assists which is almost identical to Buendia’s record but everyone is talking about him as a no brainer.

That was just yesterday, every game he does something mental.

I watch a lot of Championship football and I promise he’s top quality. He’s literally another Jude Bellingham but arguably better creatively. People said last year he wasn’t ready now he’s starting CL games and is a full international.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

He’s played 75% of all available minutes and had 3 goals and 6 assists which is almost identical to Buendia’s record but everyone is talking about him as a no brainer.

I watch a lot of Championship football and I promise he’s top quality. He’s literally another Jude Bellingham but arguably better creatively. People said last year he wasn’t ready now he’s starting CL games and is a full international.
Seen you mention him a couple of times and while he looked a talent I wasn’t so sure about him. Now I’ve caught a couple of Reading’s games and he looks really good. The biggest thing for me is that he literally adds to his highlight reel EVERY week, which is insane.

Think we should really try to get him, but also think we should loan him back for the rest of the season and maybe even next season and let him develop. It’s so obvious with our current gang of youngsters that they need to play more so I’d take it more as a future investment than impact here and now. But can we afford that..?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Seen you mention him a couple of times and while he looked a talent I wasn’t so sure about him. Now I’ve caught a couple of Reading’s games and he looks really good. The biggest thing for me is that he literally adds to his highlight reel EVERY week, which is insane.

Think we should really try to get him, but also think we should loan him back for the rest of the season and maybe even next season and let him develop. It’s so obvious with our current gang of youngsters that they need to play more so I’d take it more as a future investment than impact here and now. But can we afford that..?

Yeah I’d take a loan back to Reading but with the state of our midfield now I genuinely think he could play some regular-ish minutes.

If we got Buendia as well I’d probably loan him back though. I think next season he’d be a very good PL player.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Jude is a young prospect. But he is 17 years old. He is not better than ceballos as of now. Dortmund’s midfield is non existent when Jude plays and if he was 25 he would get called out. But for a 17 year old he is doing amazing. It’s assumed he will get better with time. Buendia is a grown man who has done it in the pl and we know what to expect from him. We need something right now. I been Arsenal fan long enough to know how this works. Fans cry for a kid to come, kid come and is inconsistent cause that’s what kids are. Then the same people say well he is a kid, give him time. You can’t expect him to be finished article

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Jude is a young prospect. But he is 17 years old. He is not better than ceballos as of now. Dortmund’s midfield is non existent when Jude plays and if he was 25 he would get called out. But for a 17 year old he is doing amazing. It’s assumed he will get better with time. Buendia is a grown man who has done it in the pl and we know what to expect from him. We need something right now. I been Arsenal fan long enough to know how this works. Fans cry for a kid to come, kid come and is inconsistent cause that’s what kids are. Then the same people say well he is a kid, give him time. You can’t expect him to be finished article

Even though he’s performing at the same level as Buendia is in the same league.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Even though he’s performing at the same level as Buendia is in the same league.
Having same amount of assist and goals in 14 games is A too short of period to really asses and B doesn’t mean you are performing as well. All I know is Buendia has shown he can perform in the PL and is ready. The other one is a kid and hasn’t done it in the pl. we already have smith Rowe who is similar age. We have willock as well. You can’t have too many kids

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Having same amount of assist and goals in 14 games is A too short of period to really asses and B doesn’t mean you are performing as well. All I know is Buendia has shown he can perform in the PL and is ready. The other one is a kid and hasn’t done it in the pl. we already have smith Rowe who is similar age. We have willock as well. You can’t have too many kids

Ive watched both a lot this year and I think it’s Olise hands down.

Miyata

Why loan though? This season is finished, if anything we should already give him regular minutes now so he's ready for next season with another summer window incoming.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Why loan though? This season is finished, if anything we should already give him regular minutes now so he's ready for next season with another summer window incoming.
He’s doing well in Reading and seem to have found his place there. Let him develop more in an environment where he’s settled. He looks the real deal but he’s still a kid and this could be a purple patch.

Imo he’s a player that should run things and be the star. He wouldn’t do or be that in any PL team competing for top 6. He’s one for the future.

What we need is players that have a fair bit of experience and are coming into their prime. Should be looking at the 23-27 years bracket (depending on position). Younger if they already have plenty of experience. We should ofc still go after young talent, but we should also let them develop properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom