• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yves Bissouma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miyata

He’s doing well in Reading and seem to have found his place there. Let him develop more in an environment where he’s settled. He looks the real deal but he’s still a kid and this could be a purple patch.

Imo he’s a player that should run things and be the star. He wouldn’t do or be that in any PL team competing for top 6. He’s one for the future.

What we need is players that have a fair bit of experience and are coming into their prime. Should be looking at the 23-27 years bracket (depending on position). Younger if they already have plenty of experience. We should ofc still go after young talent, but we should also let them develop properly.
Yeah you make a good point. It's just that i can't hold out another 2 years watching lamp posts like Xhaka and Willian :lol:

Legend14

Established Member
People seriously turning their noses up at us signing Bissouma, when our midfield options, without Partey, are Xhaka, Ceballos, Elneny, AMN and Willock. :lol::lol:
Watched him play against Southhampton. He’a a good player. Wants the ball. Quick. Commands the middle. Can push the ball forward. Good football mentality. Smooth passer. Easily much better than what we have outside of Partey. If we have a chance to get him, it would be a no brainer. I don’t think Brighton will part with him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Agree they desperate want players with the injures they got White is good player. Bissouma will be Gini replacement.

Goonger

Thiago, Ox, Henderson, Fabinho, Keita, Jones. I know Wijnaldum will likely leave but you would imagine 1 or 2 other might need to leave before bringing in another midfielder.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Typical Liverpool signing this. Will replace gini. We used to make signings like this when we had competent people running the club

roz

Fake News Merchant
Really want us to get Bissouma.
Quality chant for him.

to the song of ‘tequila’ by ‘the champs’

Dee dee deee dee de daa BISSOUMA

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
And people here are turning there noses up because he isn't from overseas. I don't see any big clubs going after Soulmate who some of you would rather have

Time to start buying from within the league. Dont care if we have to pay 20% more. It's worth it the player not have to adapt to the culture the pace of the league and the language.

For the 72m we spent on Pepe we could have had Grealish/Zaha. Who would have been much better. I dont care about the structure of the deal.

That whole idea that we would have had to hand over 60m cash to Palace or Villa load of crap. Maybe the initial payment was more than Pepe but nobody pays the full fee in one go unless it's a release clause.

Hinderz

And people here are turning there noses up because he isn't from overseas.
Not single person on this thread who has said that they are unconvinced by the idea of splurging a huge amount of our limited resources on leveraging Bissouma out of a Brighton side that don’t need to sell when we have other problems that need addressing too, have an issue with Bissouma because he already plays in the PL. Its an idea that keeps bubbling up in this thread based on nothing. It’s really weird. I’d take him in the right deal but I don’t think that’s likely.

Last edited:

Goonger

And people here are turning there noses up because he isn't from overseas. I don't see any big clubs going after Soulmate who some of you would rather have

I like the player. My main concern, as I've said a few times, is that for 6 weeks next January / February, & then the following January, we'd be without Partey, Elneny, Bissouma, Pepe & Auba due to AFCON. That's a big chunk to take out your team for 6 weeks.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Sometimes I wonder what our scouting and player recruitment are up to, and why we let such necessary players slip from our grasp.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Sometimes I wonder what our scouting and player recruitment are up to, and why we let such necessary players slip from our grasp.
We do sign them, we just ruin them. The ones we miss out on flourish at "lesser" clubs.

If Bissouma came here at 20 he'd be finished and riddled with PTSD by now, heading to Hertha Berlin.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Not single person on this thread who has said that they are unconvinced by the idea of splurging a huge amount of our limited resources on leveraging Bissouma out of a Brighton side that don’t need to sell when we have other problems that need addressing too, have an issue with Bissouma because he already plays in the PL. Its an idea that keeps bubbling up in this thread based on nothing. It’s really weird. I’d take him in the right deal but I don’t think that’s likely.
we have no legs in midfield. we lose the midfield every single match. Our midfield couldnt get near Southampton last game, so they dropped deep and sat next to our CBs. Partey is huge miss. But we absolutely need better athletes and legs in midfield. Xhala, El neny and ceballos are some of the slowest and unathletic midfielders in the league

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
But there are alot of people who would rather not spend the extra money. Something we use to all curse Wenger for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil

Latest posts

Top Bottom