• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yves Bissouma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abhishek Arora

Always Hoping For The Worst
I think the whole transfer thread should be locked after the Buendia fiasco.The club manager owner everyone is below par.No point in speculating or time wasting.
Zero Ambition.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Apologies if I am getting mixed up with another poster.

However my track record speaks for itself:

Ramsey- Proven right
Bellerin - proven right
Song - Proven right
Chambers - proven right
Willock - proven right
Holding - proven right
Partey - proven right so far (but I hope he turns it around and it's just a case of one season of needing to adjust to PL e.g Pires took a while to adapt - however I'm not optimistic).
Yet you're called Mitch, I'm impressed, most Mitch's I know are absolute bellends.

TakeChillPill

Established Member

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
This guy wrote a piece on him last summer, apparently he played b-2-b last season and then at the base of a 4-3-3 this season. These graphs are from 2019/20, I ca't find anything for 20/21.

View attachment 3157

View attachment 3158

Good reminder of how good Aouar can be, tbf. Perhaps the solution is a 4-3-3 with a Ceballos type 8 (would need to be this because Aouar's assist and goal contribution doesn't seem likely to be good enough without some support from another central midfielder) and Aouar.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The player is being too vocal - seems like a come and get me plea rather than genuine interest from us.
It doesn't matter. He is not our primary target. Buendia shows we don't know how to get our second choices so we have no chance on Bissouma. Half of this forum don't think he is good enough anyway. He is going to a top 6 club, if we don't get him and he will display why we should have got him very quickly.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
It doesn't matter. He is not our primary target. Buendia shows we don't know how to get our second choices so we have no chance on Bissouma. Half of this forum don't think he is good enough anyway. He is going to a top 6 club, if we don't get him and he will display why we should have got him very quickly.

Don't get it twisted - I want Bissouma. It's very rare that a deal this 'noisy' from the player happens though. It comes as if Bissouma is begging us to land him.

I hope we do.

Let's play Aubamawang

I like the player a lot, but filling our midfield with players who will be away for AFCON seems like poor planning. Say we sell Xhaka. So then we have Partey, Bissouma, Elneny all off for over a month along with Auba and Pepe. Leaving us with Willock in midfield. That's assuming we don't do something stupid like sell him to raise funds.

Personally I'd like to see someone South American in midfield. They're usually highly technical and it gives us the variety we need. Obviously not another Torreira though. I like him, but we need one who isn't 5ft tall.

truth_hurts

I like the player a lot, but filling our midfield with players who will be away for AFCON seems like poor planning. Say we sell Xhaka. So then we have Partey, Bissouma, Elneny all off for over a month along with Auba and Pepe. Leaving us with Willock in midfield. That's assuming we don't do something stupid like sell him to raise funds.

Personally I'd like to see someone South American in midfield. They're usually highly technical and it gives us the variety we need. Obviously not another Torreira though. I like him, but we need one who isn't 5ft tall.

On the assumption that all 3 of Bissouma, Partey and El Nenny reach the final, which is impossible, I think they would miss 2 league games.

Worst case scenario is we are left with Willock, young CM, Azeez, Saka and Chambers for 1 or 2 games.

truth_hurts

Why spend the season integrating a South American, who could be knackered after the Copa when Bissouma would take no adjusting period?

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Much as I rate Bissouma, the amount of players we would be sending to AFCON wouldn’t make it worth it for me. We’d be left playing our reserves for a month in the league

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Maybe his agent should contact edu to know if our club interested? Or try to contact Brighton that his client want to leave.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

That make little sense long term interest player want to join but no contact made. So why we are interested lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom