• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yves Bissouma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If we really not hear nothing on this in 2 weeks we might even not interested because if we want him we can have free run for him nobody is seriously interested.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

That Will be such massive improvement can't ask for more getting both Neves Bissouma and sell xhaka Guendouzi Torreira is huge step in right direction and both are affordable.
That Will be such massive improvement can't ask for more getting both Neves Bissouma and sell xhaka Guendouzi Torreira is huge step in right direction and both are affordable.
so we gonna spend 70 million on 2 central midfielders?

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Getting both Neves and Bissouma, not very Arsenal tbh...will be delighted if it happens, but think it will just be one of them.
Yes we not ambitious enough doing that but if we lose xhaka Guendouzi and we already lost Ceballos not sure about willock so we'll be forced to make another signing. Bissouma signing is easier to make the guy want to join and Brighton won't be rejecting 25-30M for him

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

More likely but we are likely getting 40m from xhaka and Guendouzi if thier deals completed so not huge net spend.
40 million from Marseille and Roma lol. I love the optimism. But Roma don’t pay much. And Marseille has huge leverage in us not wanting guendouzzi. I don’t see guendouzzi going for more than 10 and I don’t see Roma signing xhaka as they are broke

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
40 million from Marseille and Roma lol. I love the optimism. But Roma don’t pay much. And Marseille has huge leverage in us not wanting guendouzzi. I don’t see guendouzzi going for more than 10 and I don’t see Roma signing xhaka as they are broke
Yes but to be fair they not broke one got 5b owner the other spent 25m on midfielder few days ago also we really under value both xhaka and Guendouzi.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Yes but to be fair they not broke one got 5b owner the other spent 25m on midfielder few days ago also we really under value both xhaka and Guendouzi.
You say Brighton has to accept 25-30 million because bissouma want to leave. But guendouzzi not only want to leave he is banished from the team and you think we can play hardball with Marseille. All I know is last summer I saw similar numbers for torreira and guendouzzi and we couldn’t sell either. If he goes and we get 10 million we done well

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
has to be a 433 then? 🤷‍♂️ its a pretty solid midfield but alot on attack / fullbacks

Surley Bissouma on the bench as back up? Would be criminal drop both ESR and Saka or Pepe on the bench at expense of Bissouma of all people.

Plus if went to 4-3-3 (which I doubt) surley it would bethe highest scoring English CM in Willock that makes it ahead Bissouma. Neves, Partey and Bissouma is just far too defensive.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
If we are paying 30m+ for both then both have to start regularly along with our other expensive mid partey.
We aren't a club who is going to sign back ups for 30m+
And no way we can play a mid 3 of partey-Bissouma-neves

Both together definitely not happening imo

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
If we are paying 30m+ for both then both have to start regularly along with our other expensive mid partey.
We aren't a club who is going to sign back ups for 30m+
And no way we can play a mid 3 of partey-Bissouma-neves

Both together definitely not happening imo
While i agree about us not being famous of having 30m squad player but we need to create competition in midfield also we could use the plsyers depends on opponents quality or even use them all 3 in some games. Seeing how much arteta love to change his team i wouldn't rule that out.

blrgooner

Established Member
Both together is exactly what we need if we lose Xhaka. We really don`t have any other options in the midfield other than Elneny. So I am sure we can find enough games for Neves, Bissouma and Partey.
Against teams like liverpool where we get pressed all over the place, we can play with all 3 also instead of giving up the ball and playing completely on the counter attack.
It would be a great statement if we get both Bissouma and Neves and can partner them with Ødegaard and an attacking RWB.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Getting both Neves and Bissouma, not very Arsenal tbh...will be delighted if it happens, but think it will just be one of them.
Bissouma, yes - get it done. Neves is such a sideways move though. We'd be better off keeping Xhaka and I really don't rate Xhaka.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Bissouma, yes - get it done. Neves is such a sideways move though. We'd be better off keeping Xhaka and I really don't rate Xhaka.
He 5 years younger and potentially better Bissouma Partey are very similar different profiles needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season

Latest posts

Top Bottom