• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Betting On Football Thread 2016/17

OG J0E

Leicester to beat Brugge @1.70
Sevilla draw-no-bet against Juve @1.98
Monaco draw-no-bet against Sp**s @2.04
+ gone big on Dortmund -2.5 at home to Legia @2.00

Atletico -1.5 against PSV @2.00
Bayern -1.5 away at Rostov @1.80
+ probably value in both teams to score in our game @1.77
7/9 given the Dortmund stake was double. Sevilla were looking good until the sending off and Bayern's defence was pants.

For this weekend:

Liverpool to win and both teams to score against Sunderland @2.55
Chelsea to beat Sp**s @1.80
Arsenal -1.5 against Bournemouth @2.21

OG J0E

Got absolutely nothing tonight.

Liverpool to win and both teams to score against Sunderland @2.55
Chelsea to beat Sp**s @1.80
Arsenal -1.5 against Bournemouth @2.21
2/3

Early days but for the weekend I am looking at:

City-Chelsea both teams to score @1.67
Southampton to win at Palace @2.40
Sp**s -1.5 at home to Swansea @2.00
Sunderland draw-no-bet at home to Leicester @2.50
WHU-Arsenal both teams to score @1.67
Bournemouth-Liverpool both teams to score @1.69

OG J0E

City-Chelsea both teams to score @1.67
Southampton to win at Palace @2.40
Sp**s -1.5 at home to Swansea @2.00
Sunderland draw-no-bet at home to Leicester @2.50
WHU-Arsenal both teams to score @1.67
Bournemouth-Liverpool both teams to score @1.69
5/6, hope someone else got on.

Not betting on the CL this week but Dortmund are around evens not to lose to Real, which looks a good shout. PSG and Juve will also destroy Ludogorets and Zagreb respectively.

OG J0E

We are 2.05 to beat Stoke by 2 or more goals, which is great value IMO with our attack as good as it is and Shawcross out. Otherwise looking at:

Burnley not to lose at home to Bournemouth @1.77
Swansea-Sunderland both teams to score @1.74
Leicester-City both teams to score @1.74
Utd-Sp**s both teams to score @1.91
Southampton-Boro < 2.5 goals @1.69

OG J0E

We are 2.05 to beat Stoke by 2 or more goals, which is great value IMO with our attack as good as it is and Shawcross out. Otherwise looking at:

Burnley not to lose at home to Bournemouth @1.77
Swansea-Sunderland both teams to score @1.74
Leicester-City both teams to score @1.74
Utd-Sp**s both teams to score @1.91
Southampton-Boro < 2.5 goals @1.69
4/6, giving you people gold here.

Forgot to post but last night and tonight I've had:

Bournemouth draw-no-bet vs Leicester @1.80
Sp**s -1.5 vs Hull @1.75 (large stake, banker)
City-Watford both teams to score @1.95 (small stake, account limited)

OG J0E

4/6, giving you people gold here.

Forgot to post but last night and tonight I've had:

Bournemouth draw-no-bet vs Leicester @1.80
Sp**s -1.5 vs Hull @1.75 (large stake, banker)
City-Watford both teams to score @1.95 (small stake, account limited)
3/3.5, on a nice run.

Nothing stands out for the weekend though I'd be surprised if City beat us and we're @1.83 not to lose so I've taken that. Maybe also Bournemouth draw-no-bet at home to Southampton which is a bit over evens, Sp**s -2.0 at home to Burnley which is the same, or West Ham to beat Hull @1.66.

crazyman

What the **** are ****ing PSG doing losing to ****ing Guingamp? ****ing **** like this ****ing up my acca ****ing does my ****ing head in.

****ing ****s.

Giroud

Established Member
Ibrahimovic out to 14/1 to be Premier League top scorer which looks like a nice bit of value. He's taken the most shots on goal by a considerable margin and from dangerous areas too. He hasn't scored in a while but the market seems to have overreacted badly as he's still getting loads of chances and with a bit of luck he would have probably had 2 goals today alone. If he keeps getting chances at this rate he's going to start scoring soon and the 14/1 on offer right now will look silly especially when you can get 4 places on each way bets. That's essentially 7/2 to finish in the top 4.

I can't see many 20 goal a season players in the league to be honest. Sanchez might get there if he keeps playing up front but Kane is already well behind and Lukaku is a bit in and out. Walcott will get injured at some point and Liverpool don't have a proper forward who will get the majority of their goals. That makes me think Ibrahimovic should be one of the front runners to get in the top 4. Aguero and Costa will likely get to 20 but both are injury prone and if either or both hit the treatment table Ibrahimovic has a good chance of being the best of the rest.

Looking good for top 4 at least now.

OG J0E

For Boxing Day, on Burnley draw-no-bet at home to Boro @2.13.
That was easy - Burnley are a bettor's dream, rinse nearly everyone at home and the bookies still haven't adjust their odds to compensate.

For today:

Boro draw-no-bet at home to Leicester @1.95
City -2.0 at home to Burnley @1.90
West Brom to beat Hull at home @1.95 (big, should be about 1.60-1.70)
Sp**s-Chelsea btts @1.76

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
That was easy - Burnley are a bettor's dream, rinse nearly everyone at home and the bookies still haven't adjust their odds to compensate.

For today:

Boro draw-no-bet at home to Leicester @1.95
City -2.0 at home to Burnley @1.90
West Brom to beat Hull at home @1.95 (big, should be about 1.60-1.70)
Sp**s-Chelsea btts @1.76
Followed you on WB and City except it's for a -1 handicap. Double at about 3.0

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
Horrific so far with the Snodgrass goal and Fernandinho red.
I appear to have jinxed you :lol: Apologies.

The red card is a 1/1000 type of thing, City were completely dominant beforehand. But Hull seem to be cruising, 56% possession and 11-4 on shots count in Hull's favour. Didn't see that coming.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
WBA are pricks. Still hate them for getting beat at home by ****ing QPR 2 seasons ago and robbing me off a 4k win.

OG J0E

I appear to have jinxed you :lol: Apologies.

The red card is a 1/1000 type of thing, City were completely dominant beforehand. But Hull seem to be cruising, 56% possession and 11-4 on shots count in Hull's favour. Didn't see that coming.
What a ****ing turnaround!
WBA are pricks. Still hate them for getting beat at home by ****ing QPR 2 seasons ago and robbing me off a 4k win.
I think I had WBA to win that game too :lol: Normally they are utter ****.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom