• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

English Football 2016/17

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
He's back :drool:

R6yxBY.gif

Nyctophobia

Established Member
Read an article earlier that every PL manager that have signed Benteke to their club got sacked later on, they called it the ''Benteke curse''.

I'm a little bit sympathetic towards Benteke, it's not worked out as well as it could have so far.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Read an article earlier that every PL manager that have signed Benteke to their club got sacked later on, they called it the ''Benteke curse''.

I'm a little bit sympathetic towards Benteke, it's not worked out as well as it could have so far.

Wish Liverpool kept him.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Wish Liverpool kept him.
Klopp sacked and ready to takeover from Wenga!

Btw, to be honest, I thought Benteke under Klopp would shine. I held that opinion for a time. When BvB were losing Lewa, I thought Benteke would be the best possible replacement and would suit Klopp's way pretty well. Was proven wrong spectacularly.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Decent turnaround for us. 3 wins in a row and we smashed Swansea away. Probably shouldn't be that surprising we look better without half the starting XI injured, but we were still down in the gutter so credit to the team for grinding out 2 wins and then playing great against Swansea.

Hopefully we can start looking up instead of down now, but you never know.

remains

Chelsea look like an unstoppable juggernaut at the moment. United are playing well too worryingly.

Decent turnaround for us. 3 wins in a row and we smashed Swansea away. Probably shouldn't be that surprising we look better without half the starting XI injured, but we were still down in the gutter so credit to the team for grinding out 2 wins and then playing great against Swansea.

Hopefully we can start looking up instead of down now, but you never know.

You also got draw at Anfield did you not? It is looking better for your guys.

Chelsea look like an unstoppable juggernaut at the moment. United are playing well too worryingly.

Yeah I'm not going to say Chelsea will slow down. And if they do they will still grind out results.

I was one with @SA Gunner who remained positive until february march that we could still catch Leicester last year. Two left on the forum taking ****storm from everyone else. Not going to do that mistake again.

United will start being United again. They are **** team.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

This is the Premier League, two bad results and you right back in the mix.

Chelsea will come under pressure again, that is for certain.

SA Gunner

That was a neat finish by Lallana. Smart ball to create space for Liverpool.

Stoke are taking the game to them though, can see them scoring again tonight.

SA Gunner

Curse us for not getting Klopp years ago. Curse us!!!

There is better out there, trust me.

Klopp is good, but a one trick pony. We need managers who actually adapt their football, not play the same system over and over.

Last edited:

SA Gunner

Wasn't it Pep we should have gone for? or Owen Coyle? The list seems endless based on yesteryears chatterati.

Pep is a loss to be honest.

But there are some good prospects out there, who however still need time. The likes of Tuchel, Emery, Allegri, Emery, Favre, Piksi and even Howe are thinking managers. This is what we need at the club.

Last edited:

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

There is better out there, trust me.

Klopp is good, but a one trick pony. We need managers who actually adapt their football, not play the same system over and over.
Should go for Favre, great at adapting to the circumstances. Played 4-4-2 at Gladbach, 5-3-2 at the start of the season for Nice and switched to a 4-3-3 now. He makes changes to accommodate his best players.

He would also get the best out of Xhaka and sure the team up defensively.

Last edited:

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup

Latest posts

Top Bottom