• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Isco

James wouldn't be a good RW.
He's too lazy to help his RB for defensive duties.

He's a 10. But we already have Özil.

Isco on the other hand I would take him in a heartbeat.

What? James actually played a lot more match as a right midfielder than 10. Especially in RealMadrid, he spent most of his time played as right winger and CM(R) in a 3 man midfield there.
He's a versatile player and "was" pretty hard working. I don't want to say "is", because I have no idea what happened to him at the moment, but he's definitely not a lazy player by any means.

James is overall a much better player than Isco, he doesn't dwell on ball, like to pass the ball quick and has far superior end product. Only thing that Isco is better than him is dribbling skill and perhaps not as injury prone as James.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Isco has Man City and Pep written all over it. Would LOVE him or James though. We'd need a top class forward though.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Isco has Man City and Pep written all over it. Would LOVE him or James though. We'd need a top class forward though.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
His a weird player, one match he'll be full of energy and contribute in both defence/attack. Then in the next he'll look like a reincarnation of Arshavin.

He'd likely flourish in Ramsey's role and while his a quality player knowing how little we spend I wouldn't advocate buying him. If we want a player like this I'd rather go for Gotze anyway.

shanks

Sooooooo Arsenal-esque signing, but gladly he ain't coming here, at least this year.

Flashy player with no end product. Don't want him.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Why is he saying that like we'll be bothered. Would happily take him but not exactly going to lose sleep over it.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Love Isco, but think he would be a bad fit here.

We need someone more dynamic. He would aid our possession game massively, but that's not really the way we want to be going and not what we need at all either.

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal

Latest posts

Top Bottom