• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raheem Sterling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

It's a horrible feeling when you sell to a rival in the same league, remember how it felt selling RVP and co?

This would be like us selling a 20yr old Cesc to United.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

City determined not to pay £50m, they can be proud of themselves.

200w.gif

Last edited:

Bakka

Even though I hate Liverpool as a club, fair play for getting that much for Sterling, all things considered.

I hope he flops big time, a bit like Sinclair, Rodwell before him! (I know they can't be compared potential-wise)

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Fee reported at 49 million sterling.

Just remember Mario Gotze went for 32 million, that's the going rate for exciting young talents. Add jn the English premium then that is a fair fee

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Ox must be worth a good £50m now. Wilshere £70m, Ramsey £100m.

Great stuff.

Livedk

Established Member
Now for the comedy show of how they go about spending the money.

Benteke imo, after the QPR money they are going to get like 6 mil out of that swap - its hilarious.

and according to sky he hasnt agreed personal terms - so the 200k is very much likely to be Liverpool media trying to make it sound like he left for money rather than because Rodgers is a **** and Pool isnt a top club anymore.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

There's no way Sterling flops unless he burns out like Michael Owen and breaks down with injuries, but since he's not the main player on that City team that probably won't happen.

Next season he'll be in a battle with Navas and Nasri to start. No chance Samir has the stomach for a fight and Navas is average at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom