• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: West Ham vs. Arsenal - Saturday April 9, 2016 - 12:45

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

First time I've got to see us live in a month or 2 and we're getting out passed by ****ing West Ham. Sad times.

What's happened to us in that regard? :lol:

I mean that was the whole thing we were going for post-Vieira, being able to keep the ball and pass it better than the opposition. I mean some of the passing in the last 15 minutes when we should have been looking to win the game was so mediocre, lazy and the decisions of some of the passes just lacked belief. West Ham on the other hand had no problem, Lanzini, Antonio, Noble, Payet and even Carroll just pinging passes about like it was nothing and we have some of our players dilly-dallying with the ball when we should be going for fast counter-attacks.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
Payet is a little magician though. Silky touch and skills, very clever but strong as an Ox too. He was bouncing off of Coquelin and Elneny all day. Classic French AM. Love that type of player, I'd love him here.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

What's happened to us in that regard? :lol:

I mean that was the whole thing we were going for post-Vieira, being able to keep the ball and pass it better than the opposition. I mean some of the passing in the last 15 minutes when we should have been looking to win the game was so mediocre, lazy and the decisions of some of the passes just lacked belief. West Ham on the other hand had no problem, Lanzini, Antonio, Noble, Payet and even Carroll just pinging passes about like it was nothing and we have some of our players dilly-dallying with the ball when we should be going for fast counter-attacks.

We had Ramsey and Iwobi in midfield mate and that Sanchez unwillingess to shoot on his left killed our spirit.

By the way any other country and Carroll would have been sent off for two yellows .

By the way any other country and Carroll would have been sent off for two yellows .

This is the truth and part of the story of our season. Worst is, many Arsenal fans refuse to take this as excuse. We sometimes go through the whole games with the ref against us. Just look at Waynama or Fellaini against us, when do they get their yellow cards? After 70 minute. Look at Swansea fool on Özil which lead to their goal, Ramsey offside call against Liverpool, and so much more. Then go and watch Leicester never get call against them.

Last edited:

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
This is the truth and the story of the season. Worst is, many Arsenal fans refuse to take this as excuse. We sometimes go through the whole games with the ref against us. Just look at Waynama or Fellaini against us, when do they get their yellow cards? After 70 minute. Look at Swansea fool on Özil which lead to their goal, Ramsey offside call against Swansea. Then go and watch Leicester never get call against them.

The referees in this country are influenced by the media. The media has never liked the Arsenal, and there's always an agenda against us. When we get cheated out of a game by either a corrupt referee or a cheating player, it does not generate as many headlines as it would with Manure, Pool, Chavs and even Sp*ds.

Referees aren't worried/scared to get a crucial game changing decision wrong against us simply because there's no manager or a media to call them out on it. They also read in the papers how our team are '11 son-in-laws', therefore they are not intimidated/hounded by our players at every chance even when they make the correct decision like all the big teams tend to do.

This current team are by far the worst Arsenal team I've ever seen in every sense of the word. Not only are they mostly average players, but they also have very low football IQ and gamesmanship.

Some people on here love to make fun of Skrtel and Sakho, but I promise you, they'll never ever be bullied and let an average tosser like Carroll score an easy hattrick against them.

Last edited:

dysphoria

Established Member
Someone explain to me how west ham, ****ING WEST HAM, were capable of defense splitting crosses but how many times this season have any of our fullbacks or wide players put in dangerous crosses? What is this nonsense stance we seem to take on opponents putting in crosses where one of our players will put his hands behind his back and go closer towards the opponent but not actually close him down?

Why the **** are we so afraid of giving away free kicks(never going to be penalties because most of the crosses we've conceeded from come from out wide outside the box) but yet allow the ****ing crosses to come in anyway? Bunch of inept wankers.

General

Established Member
We were never going to have any form of cohesive build up play once Wenger dismantled the midfield and simply threw on more attackers. Our game plan was clearly to stop the threat from Payet but once West Ham decided to play route 1 football we didn't know how to adjust.

dysphoria

Established Member
**** the excuses, if it happens over and over again like it has, over and over again, you've got to stop blaming the players because ultimately, they're highly paid sheep. Forget about the invincible team almost self managing, forget about barca where the footballers are highly intelligent, motivated and hungry, our bunch of useless bellends are just highly paid sheep with deep rooted self confidence issues. If you cannot get them to do what you need them to do, do you blame the sheep or do you blame the obviously inept shepard?

What is telling is the way we lost all confidence the moment it went to 2-1(against west ham), we were still in the lead AND FOR ****S SAKE, just keep it tight for another 1-2 mins and you'd go into half time with a lead to hold, nope, we let in the equalizer and whatever words of wisdom wenger said to them obviously did their job as soon after the start of the second half, we conceeded another.

His management skills are outdated, his approach to transfers are lacking, the unwaivering belief he puts to his sheep has backfired countless amounts of times and now is a farce, his ability to stop or at least abate the injury issues for ****ING YEARS is nonexistent, squad management is a joke, (how ramsey and walcott got ahead of campbell is a mystery, why cech hasn't started despite being fit enough to be on the bench, only wenger knows,) i'm ****ing tired of his innane interviews and responses, his last 10 years are now, as relevant as our title challenge and the one last fiber of credibility he had all these years about money or the lack thereof has been utterly shat on by leicester.

We've scored less goals, conceeded more, we've accumlated less points, the quality of our football has decreased WHILE also being less succesful, i'm thoroughly done with this manager and board and if i'm being honest, this squad of sheep are just ultimately wanking dissapointing.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
BT can spare me the Howard Webb opinion on every decision as well. I don't need him to confirm that Andy Carroll blatantly dragged Koscielny down for the disallowed goal, even if he wasn't a **** referee.

Enfield

Established Member
Every week. Every year. The same sh!t.

Do you not think it might have something to do with the manager failing to get the best out of them, or failing to eradicate this bollocks?

You can't blame about 50 odd different players--internationals, no less-- over a 10 year period ffs! You look at the common denominator.

You'll notice that I said Wenger can take some of the blame but at what point do we start looking at the players.

Wenger will get all the slack for the next few weeks but world cup winners, premier league winners and a defensive coach will all escape any blame

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
You'll notice that I said Wenger can take some of the blame but at what point do we start looking at the players.

Wenger will get all the slack for the next few weeks but world cup winners, premier league winners and a defensive coach will all escape any blame
as i said before for yesterday game i can't blame Wenger, when your players play good 40 minutes and go 2-0 up and control the game against team who haven't lost a game at their ground since august that mean wenger tactics and game plan were spot on. even when we went 3-2 down he make changes that helped us to get back into the game and score a goal.

i blamed Arsène many times in this season but yesterday game the back 4 take the blame s**ting themselves against Carroll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season

Latest posts

Top Bottom