• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal v West Brom - 21/4/16, 19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Who was that idiot with the one Arsène Wenger banner?
CgmA-1TWsAAhiws.jpg

:lol:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Wenger look broken man i never seen him like that.

His own doing.

Nothing he says can convince me anymore. This is the eleventh season I have seen this situation, and him being convinced of our good yet unlucky performances.

I just wonder how I managed to believe for so long.

Charisma

Biggest regret of my week, I just listened to the Arsène Wenger interview, he sounds like a broken record. I'm starting to hate the guy.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Wenger looks flat. The fans were understandably flat. The last two seasons with the FA Cup have given me a lift. It's horrible to be drifting again. We need an injection of optimism. Smith is touting Diego Simeone-he says a different manager would get more out of the players. Even the pundits are flat and struggling to fill the minutes. We used to be so exciting lol.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
His own doing.

Nothing he says can convince me anymore. This is the eleventh season I have seen this situation, and him being convinced of our good yet unlucky performances.

I just wonder how I managed to believe for so long.
yes agree it's all his fault i just don't understand why he is so stubborn and like to put himself under pressure every season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom