• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Joel Campbell: Got Out While He Could

Status
Not open for further replies.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Campbell is really a hard worker and I really like him but it's clear that Ox even now is more talented and has a higher ceiling. Theo's days should be numbered though since we'll buy a striker and he doesn't want to play on the wing.

He should leave if we do get a new right winger.
Ceiling seems to be low enough that he can't get his head up while running still. Only talent he has above Campbell is being stronger-doesn't matter since he's injured majority of the time, anyway and faster which is pointless since he doesn't have a clue where to run.

Joel has creativity, technique, not quickest but fine and works hard. Scored more goals, assists.

Ox >>> Piers Morgan as an interviewer and TV personality.

Cousin621

How THE HELL this player gets so disrespected by ignorant and forgetful posters (and wenger), plus gets placed BEHIND(!!) ox & ramsey is absolutely mind blowing. 'Higher ceiling', 'better engine' - utter crap. If Campbell was given a solid run, especially on the wing (like vs olympiacos) with alexis on the other, we would see many more skillful assists & goals PLUS nice interplay with Mesut. Gold. But no, this is arsenal - many posters here prefer the one dimensional, selfish, bull-headed, british if possible, and damn the results.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
How THE HELL this player gets so disrespected by ignorant and forgetful posters (and wenger), plus gets placed BEHIND(!!) ox & ramsey is absolutely mind blowing. 'Higher ceiling', 'better engine' - utter crap. If Campbell was given a solid run, especially on the wing (like vs olympiacos) with alexis on the other, we would see many more skillful assists & goals PLUS nice interplay with Mesut. Gold. But no, this is arsenal - many posters here prefer the one dimensional, selfish, bull-headed, british if possible, and damn the results.
Because he is black and Costa Rican.

ksarp

It's mind boggling to read about Ox and Theo having "higher ceilings and talent" above Joel. Ox has the soccer IQ of a goat and Theo? Ten years at the club and still rated "potential".

Only Wenger knows why he persisted with a lethargic Rambo and off form Sanchez over Campbell throughout the season. I also found it it interesting that the English press never bothered to press Wenger on the issue. Our British products are overrated, overpaid and pampered, no wonder the results on the field.

ksarp

Campbell is really a hard worker and I really like him but it's clear that Ox even now is more talented and has a higher ceiling. Theo's days should be numbered though since we'll buy a striker and he doesn't want to play on the wing.

He should leave if we do get a new right winger.

What exactly is your criteria for Ox having more talent than Joel? I would really love to know how you arrived at such a preposterous conclusion.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Amid speculation about him potentially leaving, Campbell apparently wants to stay and fight for his place.

Cnpkx1QW8AAHaMB.jpg:large

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

One thing I'll definitely give Joel, when Alexis was injured last season he stepped up when people were worried about our quality from out wide. Linked well with Giroud at times and produced big performances in the CL vs Zagreb and Olympiacos in must win games.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Should of gone for his own sake.
Should have got out while he could have...

In other news, his transfer 'out' thread has been locked. So that's another Joelito stone - cold certain departure up the swannie for another summer

:lol::lol::lol: :drool:

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
One thing I'll definitely give Joel, when Alexis was injured last season he stepped up when people were worried about our quality from out wide. Linked well with Giroud at times and produced big performances in the CL vs Zagreb and Olympiacos in must win games.

The fact that he would be the easiest to sell out of him, Theo & Ox shows that unlike them, he has progressed. He wont be a starter on a regular basis but could start the season with Euro players still resting. Anyway, he's a good squad player.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
Why the hell Wenger didn't pick him up for the game yesterday?

I really don't understand.
Why Iwobi is picked ahead of him?
Why Wilshere who's back from injury was picked?

Has Joel done something wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom