• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pre-season Friendly #5: Arsenal FC vs Manchester City FC. - Sunday, August 7th - 6:00pm (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
A few observations:

1. Walcott is a RW, not a ST
2. Elneny continues to impress, we're a lot more fluid with him in there
3. Our back up fullbacks are atrocious
4. Hate to see an injury to any player but the silver lining with Gabriel going down is it forces Wenger to bring someone in and sadly, Gabriel is/was a mistake waiting to happen back there every game
5. Iwobi needs to be starting more games
6. We badly need a clinical striker up top

On point.

nicky47

Established Member
No chance of that imo, lot of stuff he'd have to learn before he could be thrown in.

La Liga is still 2 weeks away from starting so he's probably not quite at a full match fitness level either.

It's probably gonna be Holding and Chambers.
I think so too regardless if we managed to sign him or not. I don't think he's long come back from his time off, nor has he trained much or played games of late if I'm correct?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

GABRIEL INJURY VIDEO

Replay of what happened. DO NOT WATCH IF SQUEAMISH. Not gory, but not pretty either.

Gabby falls and in doing so his left leg lands in a bad position. I suspect its knee ligaments for sure, and likely weeks, if not months.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐

GABRIEL INJURY VIDEO

Replay of what happened. DO NOT WATCH IF SQUEAMISH. Not gory, but not pretty either.

Gabby falls and in doing so his left leg lands in a bad position. I suspect its knee ligaments for sure, and likely weeks, if not months.

Minimum one month for sure.

ETA:
watched again (4 times) , looks like there might be a knee issue as well.

spartandre217

Established Member

GABRIEL INJURY VIDEO

Not likely to be ACL..probably MCL tear.. 1.5-6months

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
So we're in CRISIS mode and the season hasn't started - haha, I tell you, Arsène's unlucky with injuries but he doesn't help himself at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom