• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pre-season Friendly #5: Arsenal FC vs Manchester City FC. - Sunday, August 7th - 6:00pm (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's try to be factual for once... It has just two weeks since BFG was ruled out. As I said before it is not like one walk in a store a buy a bag of chips, transfers take time and are more complicated than that. So to pretend otherwise is just not being serious.
Anyway, we can speculate all we want and draw our own conclusions. That is always the easiest thing to do.

Wengers been lost in the store for years. Is this your first transfer window following Arsenal? Hes been leaving us short for the better part of a decade despite having the resources to do much much better why is it a surprise if people are skeptical that anything is going to change? Seeing Wenger **** up this transfer window would be as predictable as a crack addict falling back into addiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom