• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Arsenal (H) v Stoke City (A) | 10th December 2016

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
The other thing is most clubs have large and well organized fans clubs. That makes it easier to organize chants, crowds and a supporting atmosphere. The crowd at the Emirates does not seem to have that. Just pathetic.
A lot are Ultras. The AST are only noisy when things are going wrong. A big trophy probaby comes with an atmosphere attached to it. ;)

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Help me remind me? I remember last season he tried one against Olympiakos/Zagreb...

Was an EPL game at home to maybe West Brom ? First 6 months . Similar dinked ball from outside the area , was a brave header between two defenders and an onrushing keeper , surely there must be some youtube footage :lol:

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
It's a shame for Mustafi but tbh City will be playing without Aguero and some other key players so we shouldn't cry a lot. We should go out and go for a win nevertheless.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Was an EPL game at home to maybe West Brom ? First 6 months . Similar dinked ball from outside the area , was a brave header between two defenders and an onrushing keeper , surely there must be some youtube footage :lol:
337231_original.gif

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Mustafi seems strong. He's also on 3 yellows and I was scared he was going to be banned for Christmas anyway. Gutted he's injured nevertheless .

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
4-2-4 formation?

It kinda looks 4-2-4 on the offensive and in a lot of attacks you can see Özil high up with Alexis behind and Ox and Theo flaking them. Coq sits higher up to cancel a counter with his mobility and Xhaka a little behind so he keeps the attack flowing if he receives the ball. It was beautiful.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Not sure what you mean by make up my mind. I didn't say he was playing well. I just didn't start going nuts on the guy for a poor 30 minutes. Maybe I'm just more tolerant.
Not you but in general. His poor performances are okay and can't be criticized which means he is not that good a player where I believe he is. People have an unfair attitude not afforded to other players based on nothing that happens on the pitch. Posters who give credit or criticism depending on performances are branded haters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom