• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Arsenal (H) v Stoke City (A) | 10th December 2016

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I hope someone highlights that blatant stamp by Adam on Alexis. Retrospective action should be taken. He has tons of history when it comes to being a **** like this. If MOTD highlight it, he'll be banned.

OSBK

Established Member
Great performance today.

Thought gab looked much better and maybe a run a rb has given him confidence to go on a good run.

Great to see bellerin back, also good to see monreal back on form.

Thought theo was good today, some great link up play with Özil and sanchez.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I just realised our boxing day match is against Pulis. I hope our players don't show up drunk like last year.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I hope someone highlights that blatant stamp by Adam on Alexis. Retrospective action should be taken. He has tons of history when it comes to being a **** like this. If MOTD highlight it, he'll be banned.
He could've got the ball before iwobi if he didn't decided to stamp on Alexis stupid ugly c**t

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Once again this games illustrates that we're a different animal this season, we concede a harsh penalty and respond just before half time with an excellent team goal. We were constantly pressing Stoke and really giving everything to get the win today and Özil/Iwobi were clinical when we needed them to be too.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker

Watch them c*nts completely ignore it. I hate the two bald ogres in Shearer and Murphy.

carlito'sway

Established Member
We are running a healthy 2.5 goals/game after 15 games (36 goals total). If we can keep this average, we will get around 96 goals at the end of the season and that should also be enough to win a title, assuming we keep our average a 1 goal against a game as well (36 goals against at the end of the season).
The last team to have similar numbers, Man City in 11/12 & 13/14, won the title every time.

Linson

Linson lowdown:

- Having Bellerin back cannot be underestimated
- Gabriel finally looked ok
- Walcott looked like a professional footballer for once
- Coquelin looked more like the complete product
- Iwobi and AOC were both good
- Özil's goal was pant-wettingly good
- I'm still not convinced it was a penalty

Overall very impressed.

RUS arsenal

Established Member
Great to see us showing some mettle time and time again this season. We really do look like a different Arsenal this season....here's to hoping!

Xhaka.....again, whether it was a penalty or not he didn't need to give the ref a decision to make. The ball was gone, it was a dumb move leaving the elbow out there. Another time it could've been a red as well which is why I consider him a liability at this point. If he wants to become an elite player, he needs to cut it out. You can be physical and aggressive while being smart at the same time.

In general Granit leaves me scratching my head a lot. A lot of times his positioning is on point as is his tackling/takeaways/interceptions but there are always several big mistakes in him every game where he gets it horribly wrong. He switched off for that Allen chance for example (their best chance of the game). It is really frustrating to see him be brilliant defensively one moment and then make Sunday league level mistakes the next. :mad:

Also, it is really unfortunate that we'll likely not have Mustafi for Man City game, sigh....:(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom