• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Preston VS Arsenal 7th january 17.30 BT sport Fa cup

who will win in

• Arsenal

Votes: 19 45.2%
  • Preston

Votes: 22 52.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malky

Established Member
We're in a position where the fans are looking for inspiration right now. Who can say we got any of that today? We were awful. I expected us to win, and win we did, but that was rubbish. Same frailties were evident once more. Same players looking way off.

And I absolutely can say we shouldn't be losing to these mugs.

What's their team worth? :lol::rolleyes:
This!
Our summer signing's alone that started likely cost more than the whole of Preston's squad plus their stadium, yet we're supposed to give the team a pass for a **** performance because we were missing Özil, Sanchez, Kos Etc. **** sake, if our first team players are struggling agains't championship level players then theres something wrong.

Mudi

No need any changes we were 1st in league month ago the problem is the mentality in this club we are just top 4 club with Wenger even with 23 world class players nothing will change

Don't believe that as the invincibles were pure quality. Wenger didn't need to do much as every player was smart enough how to play. Now we have Chamberlain, Ramsey, Walcott, Gabriel, Coquelin, ...

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully Gibbs Özil Walcott fit for next game specially Gibbs and Özil desperately need them.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Positive : We won and avoided a replay that would've added to our already daunting fixture list.

Negative : We've been put through our paces by a team that was routinely swatted aside by Reading who, just today, were on the end of a proper hiding by Manchester United.

Magic of the FA Cup my arse. We're regressing as the season wears on and it'll get worse before we inevitably improve.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

We have played shiite for the best part of 5 weeks, same shiite different year. For me this was the season for no excuses, more fool me!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Don't believe that as the invincibles were pure quality. Wenger didn't need to do much as every player was smart enough how to play. Now we have Chamberlain, Ramsey, Walcott, Gabriel, Coquelin, ...
Well you can't have players like the invisibles every year they were special talents leaders unlike our team now

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

He's a Wenger drone, but bless his little heart, he does give all to the club.

It's why I can never hate any of our away supporters, always following, supporting with their hearts & wallets. They're the only decent thing the team brings along with them, regardless of where their loyalties ultimately lie.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Negative : We've been put through our paces by a team that was routinely swatted aside by Reading who, just today, were on the end of a proper hiding by Manchester United.

I dont think such a direct correlation can apply to be honest.

Its about the day, and on the day we played the wrong combinations and had to struggle over the line.

The message from today in my opinion is that we need to get our setup correct to play our game. Anything else and we are asking for trouble.

say yes

forum master baiter
Hows you Giroud stalking going? Must feel like a holiday in Aleppo :lol:

Rather brilliantly tbh - 6 goals&assists in his last four games, yet no one is calling for him to start. Seems like a point well made to me.

Although what would you know about well made points? :lol:

Which horse are you betting on this season now that Campbell has trotted off to sunny Portugal?

Or you gonna keep it all on that 'Özil is crap' thing?

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

I dont think such a direct correlation can apply to be honest.

Its about the day, and on the day we played the wrong combinations and had to struggle over the line.

The message from today in my opinion is that we need to get our setup correct to play our game. Anything else and we are asking for trouble.

The only man whose opinion ultimately matters is being obtuse and frustratingly obstinate in his formation choices. I'm not naive to believe he'll have noticed where the deficiencies and rectify them immediately. Intelligent though he may be , he is too proud and will not yield in applying his outdated ethos to the modern game where pragmatism is necessary.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
The only man whose opinion ultimately matters is being obtuse and frustratingly obstinate in his formation choices. I'm not naive to believe he'll have noticed where the deficiencies and rectify them immediately. Intelligent though he may be , he is too proud and will not yield in applying his outdated ethos to the modern game where pragmatism is necessary.

I have said that I believe pragmatism is coming soon, because our bread and butter issues are likely under threat now.

Our squad is good enough to win this league. Bar a replacement for Cazorla, we have cover for almost all positions.

The problem is indeed Wenger and his poor planning. Its such a shame that he refuses to deal with the basics when there is actually a chance to win the league.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

I have said that I believe pragmatism is coming soon, because our bread and butter issues are likely under threat now.

Our squad is good enough to win this league. Bar a replacement for Cazorla, we have cover for almost all positions.

The problem is indeed Wenger and his poor planning. Its such a shame that he refuses to deal with the basics when there is actually a chance to win the league.

Quite. Cazorla is such an integral part of how this team functions and his absence has robbed us of a calm hand in midfield, someone with the nous to guide the naive (Ramsey) & the perpetually reckless (Xhaka) to operate unfettered which has been to our detriment.

We've a ready made replacement in Isco, let's just hope we get him before any other club does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom