• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Preston VS Arsenal 7th january 17.30 BT sport Fa cup

who will win in

• Arsenal

Votes: 19 45.2%
  • Preston

Votes: 22 52.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

They aren't paid to give up! Bit of a cliche imo. Who actually visibly gives up when they're losing 1-0 to a bunch of mugs or chasing a winning goal against... mugs?
True but....

We weren't scoring late goals like this last season. Something has definitely changed.

Do you honestly not feel like we attack with a bit more belief than we did in the past?

Walter White

This means nothing to me. WE should have been out in the first half with 3 conceded atleast. As a said i just cant care anymore with these bottlers I know WEnger will say the mental strenght and fight back card but we all know what happened in the first half.
This players training sessions must be a walk in the park they get to the games and a semi decent team puts them under pressure and they just dont know how to coupe with it. No surprise who presses in the trainings? Alexis all by himself? **** off

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
True but....

We weren't scoring late goals like this last season. Something has definitely changed.

Do you honestly not feel like we attack with a bit more belief than we did in the past?
No. We've always scored late goals for as long as I can remember. The better teams do, particularly against much weaker teams, which most teams are compared to Arsenal. Most goals are scored in the last ten minutes for a reason. So nobody gives up... apparently! :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Well the 2nd half was better but still not great performance from us. Our player should learn football is 90 minutes not 45 minutes

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
True but....

We've only lost an FA cup tie against a lower league team once in 38. Seems like same ole same ole to me.

novarek

What a trainwreck of a match but we learnt stuff, most of them discouraging stuff unfortunately

Can't see how league points won't be dropped with that midfield, for instance

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
What a trainwreck of a match but we learnt stuff, most of them discouraging stuff unfortunately

Can't see how league points won't be dropped with that midfield, for instance
That's how I feel. I was looking for reasons to optimistic, as you do, but all I got was sweet little things like Ramsey and Giroud putting a few haters to the sword. Nothing really. We struggled to get past Preston with a strong side.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

No. We've always scored late goals for as long as I can remember. The better teams do, particularly against much weaker teams, which most teams are compared to Arsenal. Most goals are scored in the last ten minutes for a reason. So nobody gives up... apparently! :lol:
Hmm fair enough I suppose. @Makingtrax or @say yes would be able to find evidence I guess.

It definitely feels like we're scoring loads offer goals.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
That's how I feel. I was looking for reasons to optimistic, as you do, but all I got was sweet little things like Ramsey and Giroud putting a few haters to the sword. Nothing really. We struggled to get past Preston with a strong side.
History is littered with Prem teams losing to lower sides in the FA cup. Including Man U under SAF and Chelsea under Mourinho.

Football isn't as simplistic as saying we shouldn't 't be losing to those mugs. Particularly when our team was missing our best 5 Bellerin, Kos, Sanchez, Santi, Özil.

Getting desperate there mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 22

Manchester United have joined Arsenal in the race to sign Ajax LB Jorrel Hato, but the player prefers a move to North London [HITC]

Benjamin Šeško will decide before the Euros whether he wants to leave Leipzig or sign a new contract [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have made an official offer of €20m + €5m add-ons to Fenerbache for LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Sabah Spor]

Arsenal are interested in Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow [Telegraaf]

Justin Bijlow could be available for around £10m [John Cross - The Mirror]

Newcastle are adamant Bruno Guimaraes will not be leaving the club unless his release clause is triggered [The Telegraph]

Arsenal admire Newcastle forward Alexander Isak, but the club insist they will not discuss a deal for less than double the £90m price being mentioned in the media [The Telegraph]

Sambi Lokonga says he has decided to leave Arsenal and his agent is now looking for a solution [Chris Wheatley]

Latest posts

Top Bottom