• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Preston VS Arsenal 7th january 17.30 BT sport Fa cup

who will win in

• Arsenal

Votes: 19 45.2%
  • Preston

Votes: 22 52.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Haven't been visited for 18 months I think.

Generally friendly beings tbh.

You visiting Birmingham ever again? Visiting that ginger older male friend you made?
He lives next door to my relative there so shouldn't be a problem if he's still there. Costs a fortune though. But I hope to earn plenty of $$$ to travel and also meet some of you AMers in future.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Rather brilliantly tbh - 6 goals&assists in his last four games, yet no one is calling for him to start. Seems like a point well made to me.

Although what would you know about well made points? :lol:

Which horse are you betting on this season now that Campbell has trotted off to sunny Portugal?

Or you gonna keep it all on that 'Özil is crap' thing?
giphy.gif

Plutarch

Victory! Lucky for us we weren't playing anyone good. Still, it was better than our 3-0 defeat to Sheffield Wednesday last season. (when our back four was Debuchy, Chambers, Mertesaker, Gibbs. And someone called Kamara was playing for us.)

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

How can any top level team look that disorganised, that shambolic? Only Arsenal ffs...

We talk about Xhaka-Ramsey pairing starting for the first time, but I would have thought a well drilled team would be able to at least be on the same page. It looked as the Brazilian mafia paid off Gabriel to lose the game, such were his mistakes in the first half.

All that stems from piss poor coaching.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

How can any top level team look that disorganised, that shambolic? Only Arsenal ffs...

We talk about Xhaka-Ramsey pairing starting for the first time, but I would have thought a well drilled team would be able to at least be on the same page. It looked as the Brazilian mafia paid off Gabriel to lose the game, such were his mistakes in the first half.

All that stems from piss poor coaching.
Yeah, it's quite unbelievable. We were lucky in the first 25 minutes, could have conceded a couple more. This one takes the cake for me:

v37oH1m.png

Honestly, how does a guy from the centre of the pitch put his teammate into the box with one simple ****ing pass? Especially with a guy like Gabriel, you can't let him figure it all out by himself, that just leads to disaster.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yeah, it's quite unbelievable. We were lucky in the first 25 minutes, could have conceded a couple more. This one takes the cake for me:

v37oH1m.png

Honestly, how does a guy from the centre of the pitch put his teammate into the box with one simple ****ing pass? Especially with a guy like Gabriel, you can't let him figure it all out by himself, that just leads to disaster.
I remember this moment when Gabriel wanted to play offside trap but mustafi f**ked up and played him onside. :lol:

Polar Bear

Thank God Wenger played a really strong team, if he didn't we would have gone out tonight, that game would have been exactly the same as Sheffield Wednesday 3-0 last season if he had put more youngsters in. I knew it would be a very hard game and said we must play the best team we have, not really surprised. we were very lucky it was only 1-0, very lucky.

Thankfully we are through, hopefully we will get a home tie next round. Giroud getting a lot of important late goals recently for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom