• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Arsenal vs Watford| 31/01/17 | 7:45 K/O (GMT)

Match result?

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 27 71.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Watford Win

Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CJJ

Established Member
Name a Liverpool player on the same planet as Özil, Sanchez, Cech or Kos. I'll wait. Also who the f*ck cares what Liverpool fans think about their squad? They're second only to Trump supporters in delusion. Every year they think they have a title winning squad and being proven wrong 2 decades running hasn't slowed them down. You want to call me deluded and trot out some stupidity like that? Let me tell you what you accomplished the last 2 times you've quoted me. The first time you showed that your reading comprehension is poor. The second time you've shown that your knowledge of football is lacking. If you choose to quote this one what will we find out about you? Impotence? STD? A penchant for cross dressing?
No need to get grumpy. Im just pointing out some errors in your logic, not indsulting your ancenstors.

Anyway.. if you we're able to read between the lines you'd realise that my point is that Arsenal fans (including me) will say our squad is way better, and Liverpool fans will say the opposite.

A rational and logical way of thinking is that the truth probably lies in between, where i would personally give us a small edge. But in no way are we miles ahead as you are claiming.

And in regards to your question then id say Coutinho is on the same planet as the names you mention.
That being said, football is 11v11. And you seem to disregard the fact that having a few good players dont mean **** if your opponent have a better team.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Name a Liverpool player on the same planet as Özil, Sanchez, Cech or Kos. I'll wait. Also who the f*ck cares what Liverpool fans think about their squad? They're second only to Trump supporters in delusion. Every year they think they have a title winning squad and being proven wrong 2 decades running hasn't slowed them down.
Unless Özil, Sanchez, Cech and Koscielny are playing on Mars all of Liverpools players are on the same planet.

In all seriousness I'd take a few of their players across. Coutinho, Mane, Lallana, Milner and Clyne. I'd even consider Henderson. Similar parallels with Arsenal and Liverpool fans there. We've spent the latter parts of two decades with the same thought. This season is our season followed swiftly by we will get it right next year.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Wenger saying we were mentally not ready I'm sorry but wtf is this in football you should be mentally ready for every game. Wenger can't help himself he acting like players are kids you should motivate them every game so pathatic they should be men and have balls they are professional not kids ffs

Bar-jonah

I'll wait in the end of the season to see what going with Wenger if he extend it gonna be same old stuff I still think he won't be staying and we could lose Alexis and Özil too we will start from zero we could find tough if we don't appoint a good manager
**** em.

Get on the phone to El Diego Simeone and tell him to bring his two amigos Griezmann and Koke with him.

3 birds with 1 stone, or somethin like that...

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
**** em.

Get on the phone to El Diego Simeone and tell him to bring his two amigos Griezmann and Koke with him.

3 birds with 1 stone, or somethin like that...
Diego Simone would sell them all after today 1st half performance

WhatAFC

Just watched the highlights, unsure why some are saying cech is past it.

First half was terrible but from what I saw we did enough to win it in the 2nd. Some woeful finishing at times.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

No need to get grumpy. Im just pointing out some errors in your logic, not indsulting your ancenstors.

Anyway.. if you we're able to read between the lines you'd realise that my point is that Arsenal fans (including me) will say our squad is way better, and Liverpool fans will say the opposite.

A rational and logical way of thinking is that the truth probably lies in between, where i would personally give us a small edge. But in no way are we miles ahead as you are claiming.

And in regards to your question then id say Coutinho is on the same planet as the names you mention.
That being said, football is 11v11. And you seem to disregard the fact that having a few good players dont mean **** if your opponent have a better team.

Isn't Coutinho rated top 5 around in the EPL around here :lol:. Though Mane and Firmino are also very good .

WhatAFC

Unless Özil, Sanchez, Cech and Koscielny are playing on Mars all of Liverpools players are on the same planet.

In all seriousness I'd take a few of their players across. Coutinho, Mane, Lallana, Milner and Clyne. I'd even consider Henderson. Similar parallels with Arsenal and Liverpool fans there. We've spent the latter parts of two decades with the same thought. This season is our season followed swiftly by we will get it right next year.
If alexis is playing as a striker, coutinho, firmino & mane are all better than our wing options.

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
Lev yashin at the prime of his art wouldn't save this team of utter..... don't have words top express my disgust.

As for the next month, just need a thorough spanking at the bridge, 4-0 down at bayern, only to win it 5-1 to go out on away goals.

And a heroic run in final 2 months to salvage top 4 after crashing out of all competitions.

The universe really does have a sense of humor.

Did I mention mental?

trippyhippy

im absolutely fuming, dont know what im even gonna do smh. wenger saying the players werent metnally ready, what the **** do you mean you old wrinkly ****er this is your job for which you are getting paid 8 million a year. even worse, before the match in his press conference he said the players are mentally ready- yes really. apart from this its quite obvious giroud should never ever start again for arsenal, the whole team looks so rigid, we cant apply pressure from the front because he is so bloody slow. as soon as we take him off we go and create chance after chance. the only good thing left in this season will be at the end when i see wenger leaving the emirates as manager for good.

trippyhippy

So ****ing angry at the moment - now I'm back in "Alexis will leave" mode :( Can't believe this **** after the Southampton match.

i dont blame you, but i do believe if a new manager comes in like sampaoli - the same manager he won the copa with, then he might decide to stay. Özil can leave, he is a bottler and im not even talkign about his body posture, when the pressure is on he just cant produce which may sound harsh but he can go if he is demanding the sort of money which alexis is.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Just seeing the result after getting home. Terrible result at home. We missed the chance to close the gap on Chelsea too. Wow, from 5-0 to 1-2. This after Wenger's soliloquy about this being his best line of forwards ever! From what I've read CM seems to be an issue again, which is funny, seeing as at the beginning of every season, that's the position we think needs less work, only to have injuries turn it into a mockery. Enough ranting... seriously though, we can't be losing to Watford at home when Chelsea are miles ahead..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom