• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL I Liverpool vs Arsenal I March 4 17.30 GMT | BT Sport 1

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

arsmile

Established Member
don't see how you can criticise giroud for that

he's the least culpable for the fact the entire team behind him was dissolved

David_Smith

We've come back from 2 down against Pool before we can do it again.

The players need to step up. We have the world's greatest manager in Arsène, the players need to play for him and we have this in the bag.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Alexis warming up. What an embarrassing climb down. Wengers head must be spinning. :lol::lol::lol:
krabs.jpg

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Commentators basically say 'Arsenal's midfield has been dominated' every game.

Some set of clowns we have in there.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
If you keep repeating a delusional statement that doesn't make it true. You must have gone to Trump University. Oh and by the way, he'll have a proper schedule next season because they'll be sitting in our vacated top 4 spot due to the actual fraud Wenger's negligence.

Alright mate, Ill be delusional.

I have been speaking about Klopp all season around these parts. I dont rate him simply because he only has one way to play, which lasts half a season.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

We've come back from 2 down against Pool before we can do it again.

The players need to step up. We have the world's greatest manager in Arsène, the players need to play for him and we have this in the bag.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

arsmile

Established Member
ox/iwobi/Welbeck are basically the same player

idiot runner who might come up with something in the final third but cant be trusted to play a sideways pass or track a runner

why do we need three of them on the pitch all doing that shtick

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
I think we're reading wenger's tactics wrong- dropping sanchez isn't a message to him that he's too big for his boots

it's a message to the board that without him and Özil we're just a bunch of basic *****es with no ability

get yer ****ing wallet out
we spent 1o0M in the summer transfer window bruv and Wenger is da man who signs, seals & delivers all the players...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom