• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: Same Old Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
But their main aim seems to be for a change of manager. Apart from Rioch who only lasted a short time, before that it was Graham.

Why is their club the one that was winning? Why isn't the one over the last decade theirs? Their best teams had Wenger as manager, they can't go back to those days.
I think it's just poorly chosen words! How can you think it's possible that they don't acknowledge the effect Wenger had? Remember they can't have too manywords in the chant otherwise it becomes a ramble! 'Their' Arsenal was a club they could rely on, and Wenger once managed a club like that.

Anyway beggars can't be choosers, and if we're in a position where it's win a title regardless of how we do it, I'm sure those guys will consider 'their' Arsenal had returned.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Missed the Bayern game and tried to avoid the score all night so could watch the recording today. That f***ing blind referee screwed us over. Nearly threw the f***ing coffee table through a 55" LG Oled.

This injustice is not the way for a legend to leave. Reminds me of the Dylan Thomas poem. 'Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day, rage rage against the dying of the light?'

Feel like saying, 'Sign the contract Wenger. F*** those idiot fans and everybody else. Get off your arse and fight old man, you're better than this.'
This blew my mind.

You really have a 55' inch tv? That's fecking huge.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
Missed the Bayern game and tried to avoid the score all night so could watch the recording today. That f***ing blind referee screwed us over. Nearly threw the f***ing coffee table through a 55" LG Oled.

This injustice is not the way for a legend to leave. Reminds me of the Dylan Thomas poem. 'Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day, rage rage against the dying of the light?'

Feel like saying, 'Sign the contract Wenger. F*** those idiot fans and everybody else. Get off your arse and fight old man, you're better than this.'

You mean the illegal stream you watched on your 4 inch Alba smartphone...?

#ScreenCosts

GDeep™

League is very weak
My two big issues - he's not competing in big games and alot of his players are a bunch of tossers.

These lads collapse as soon as the going gets tough and rarely front up about it, spineless ****s. But Wenger has signed them, so it's on him.

He's still a better manager than most of the men on this planet, just on the training ground he's been left behind. Difference between manager and coach.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
End of this season.

Likely, though the lack of plan and direction worries me. The board are terrified of the gap Arsène will leave.

I really hope I'm wrong, but I fully expect us to be the new Everton for the next few seasons considering our higher ups.

Hopefully Levy ****s up in the transfer market or has a bust up with Potch, then at least we'll have St. Totts to celebrate.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

My two big issues - he's not competing in big games and alot of his players are a bunch of tossers.

These lads collapse as soon as the going gets tough and rarely front up about it, spineless ****s. But Wenger has signed them, so it's on him.

He's still a better manager than most of the men on this planet, just on the training ground he's been left behind. Difference between manager and coach.
3536659389_cb4e53dce2_b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom