• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs West Ham | 05/04/2017| 19:45 BST

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
It's the weather. We rarely lose when the daytime temperature goes above 17 degrees in London.
We should consider to close the stadium with a dome then, even the fans could Sound a little bit louder!

VancouverCanuck

Didn't realize the match is today. Missed it completely. Just finished watching the highlights.

With all the negativity surrounding the club, I am just glad and relieved that we finally managed to win.

InvertedFootballer

Told you it would be easy, our resurgence starts here.

Elneny was a fine gamble by Wenger, finally a good one after a string of poor decisions. That's Coquelin rested for the top games when we need to do shut down actual threat.

Palace and Boro next, the former has Mathieu Flamini and the latter is the worst side of the league. The timing is perfect for Wenger to renew his contract once we clinch 4th after those games.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Not just a positive result but a very good performance by the team.

What a difference several players make to the team. Elneny, tidy in possession, good passer and and always makes himself available to receive a pass (he's head & shoulders above Ramsey & Coquelin). Welbeck although he might not be scoring; his workrate, physical presence and movement off the ball is great. We work far more better as a team with Welbeck upfront than Giroud.

Özil, Xhaka and Gabriel our top peformers tonight.

Jm89

Let's all not forget that we are still 4 players short of wining the league and still quite a distance behind Chelsea and fourth! Let's not get ahead of ourselves! If anyone thinks we would win a league title with welbeck upfront you are in a state of denial! Plus wenger is not going to change to accommodate such a shake up at the club!

scytheavatar

Established Member
Elneny was a fine gamble by Wenger, finally a good one after a string of poor decisions.

Why is Elneny a "gamble"? It should be clear that Elneny is the midfielder we have ATM that's the closest to being a Cazorla replacement, and the only one who has formed a good partnership with Xhaka. The guy who can do Xhaka's running for him. TBH I am not sure why it took so long for Wenger to start Elneny, and I hope he will stick to Xhaka/Elneny for the rest of the season.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

And I thought our fans are the worst. This westham fan can't say a word without put f**king with it. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.

Latest posts

Top Bottom