• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

French Football 2016/17

carlito'sway

Established Member
Great win for OGC Nice indeed. Balo was good, Ricardo Pereira is a real talent though and Michael Seri is a gem. The title is definitely within the grasps of Monaco now. 6 points over the next 4 games and they will be champion.

BobP

Memri Fan
Favre rejected an approach from Bayer Leverkusen, rumor now is that Dortmund are after him.

Imagine him in charge of this up and coming Dortmund side :drool:

They'd have a real shot at winning the league I think if he were to come in.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Good move for him. Too young for a top club, would've been benched.

If, as expected, Mbappe stays, that will be a dynamic duo. At the other end, it is clear that, with Tielemans coming, either Bakayoko to
Fabinho are on their way out. Two good players who could be excellent addition to AFC.

Aevi

Hale End FC
If, as expected, Mbappe stays, that will be a dynamic duo. At the other end, it is clear that, with Tielemans coming, either Bakayoko to
Fabinho are on their way out. Two good players who could be excellent addition to AFC.
I'd be wary of Bakayoko actually, I reckon his physical nature is deceiving. Fabinho would be a huge signing though.

carlito'sway

Established Member
I'd be wary of Bakayoko actually, I reckon his physical nature is deceiving. Fabinho would be a huge signing though.

Agree. Bakayoko is a physical specimen but does not have the intelligence, finesse and tactical ability of Fabinho though. The latter can play right back, CM and I could see him as a CD if needed.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Well deserve title very exciting team would be really interesting to see what they'll do in the summer it will be difficult to hold on their star players.

Deathstroke

The Terminator
This is Jorge, the Brazilian left back. He is Mendy's back up but may be the reason ASM will sell Benjamin Mendy. They are fully covered at the position. Pure talent.

Where is Mendy headed to? Could see Man City, Chelsea, Man Utd and Barca being interested.

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom