• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wojciech Szczesny (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanJ39

This guy cost us a huge amounts and a cup final while he was a starter here and some how people now think his a world beater and can't be sold :lol::lol:can only hope we get over 10m for him that would be good business still remember his stupid smirks when he got done at Southampton

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
This guy cost us a huge amounts and a cup final while he was a starter here and some how people now think his a world beater and can't be sold :lol::lol:can only hope we get over 10m for him that would be good business still remember his stupid smirks when he got done at Southampton
Yes and he was how old? In case you forgot it was Kos who let that goal in. He's currently one of our best players. But yeah, sell the keeper because he was a teenager in a big event. Really, some braindead posters on this forum.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Yeah a low ball offer from a club who are notorious penny pichers is a true indication of Scz's value :lol:

No, the bigger picture is that they're the only club that's seriously linked to a supposed top GK. Wouldn't a lot more offers be out there for a great GK?

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
From his point of view why would he want to come back here or go to Juve? It's a world cup year and he'd be sitting on the bench at both clubs getting limited game time.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

From Woj perspective I don't get the problem with sitting on the bench with us for a year. He'd be doing he same thing with Buffon and is there any guarantee this coming year is Buffon's final anyway?

blaise

There is no way Scez sits for a year, he ll only return as n1, I mean he left after he was sitted out. If we give him extra year or two he ll go on loan again probably and we ll stall with decision until next year which is also ok.

I really like the prospect Martinez being n2 and hope he d be given chance in both cups, maybe even CL if he starts good. He never put a foot wrong in his few cup appeareances and he has that aura of calmness around him which is super rare for keepers, especially at Arsenal.

Sczez will probably have conditions for Juve also, probably at least 50% of games.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
The dude doesn't want to return. Maybe it has to do with the fact that we pushed him out for a dumb mistake and he proved himself better than us since then. Juve are in a better position in football terms which is why he would likely prefer them to us.

Amsterdam Gooner 88

Why does everybody want Szcz back all of a sudden? I haven't followed him much the last two seasons at Roma. But all i remember is that he could be such a clown in goal at times. I was never relaxed when this guy was in goal for us. Has he improved that much over the last two seasons? It's hard to believe for me.

He does have some good reflexes though, i'll give him that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom