• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Warming up to the idea of signing Mahrez. Pretty clearly seems Mbappe and Lemar were our top attacking targets, but if neither is for sale, then credit us for getting the next guys on our list without dithering

It's a bit frustrating because I feel like we could offer 50m and get Lemar. Mbappe is a different story but Mahrez has that league experience which I like.

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

SkyBet have Mahrez at 1/4 to join Arsenal and 7/1 to stay at Leicester. I normally don't pay any attention to transfer betting odds, but surely that differential is too big considering there is only two teams in the question. They must have insider information or they stand to lose a lot of money here.

Beginning to think Mahrez will be a Gooner... and I'm a big fan of that possibility.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
SkyBet have Mahrez at 1/4 to join Arsenal and 7/1 to stay at Leicester. I normally don't pay any attention to transfer betting odds, but surely that differential is too big considering there is only two teams in the question. They must have insider information or they stand to lose a lot of money here.

Beginning to think Mahrez will be a Gooner... and I'm a big fan of that possibility.

I am also beginning to think it's happening. The absolute scenes if Lacazette, Mahrez and Alexis all sign this week :lol:

I think I'd have a Sean Coronory

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I get the feeling that Mahrez has a lot of reporters in his pocket. He's pushing for an Arsenal transfer.

Hopefully we keep him in the shed until Lemar is done.

I just don't see us having given up on Lemar at this point so the Mahrez stuff doesn't make sense until that comes to some sort of conclusion.

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

I am also beginning to think it's happening. The absolute scenes if Lacazette, Mahrez and Alexis all sign this week :lol:

I think I'd have a Sean Coronory

I think it's fair to say that would exceed all of my expectations for the week. Still trying to keep relatively level headed because I'm so ****ing used to this club letting us down but it seems like we're moving in the right direction today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom