• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Per Mertesacker: The BFG

cloista

I prefer to think of it as Adams has finally got all the alcohol out of his system these days.

Personally I preferred him drunk :p

Song Billong

Adams is irrelevant. Great player but Adams the player and Adams the coach are two entirely seperate characters.

benjamin86

Established Member
I don't think Per gets enough credit when compared to someone like Arteta.
He seems to be a great guy, so i'm really happy we're keeping him at the club.

Quote from Welbeck on Mert

"And I think he helped me a lot. He's always there talking to you, giving you advice, asking you how you're feeling. I think once you're injured it can be quite a dark place, but Per was one of the reasons that kept me smiling throughout."

Mustafi
'He helps me on the pitch because when he sees things, he corrected me a few times. He's not just the type of player who says, 'You didn't do that well enough' or, 'You have to do it this way', he tells you why.

'In the short time that I worked with him in the national team, I learned a lot from him.'

I've seen a lot of fans moan "why do we have a captain that doesnt play" those quotes illustrate why. :)

cloista

Think he would make a great manager in the future. Perhaps the academy role is the club attempting to groom him for the top job one day.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Hugely underrated player.

Big fan of Kos, but it was Mertersaker that contributed most to our excellent defensive stats last season . . best in the league . . . despite a depleted midfield in front of him for a lot of the season.

GDeep™

League is very weak
FA Cup final one of the best days I've ever had on earth.

CRyeZxSWcAAc-10.png

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Hugely underrated player.

Big fan of Kos, but it was Mertersaker that contributed most to our excellent defensive stats last season . . best in the league . . . despite a depleted midfield in front of him for a lot of the season.
Per was injured most of the time. Don't you mean the season before?

GDeep™

League is very weak
Interesting we now have a German who'll be in charge of the academy, this at a time that when the German system around youth development is lauded as the best.

You guess he has links and ideas that will probably stem back to Germany.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom