• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2017/18: Matchday 2

say yes

forum master baiter
Think Rashford is really important to this United side. Their attack is all a bit one dimensional otherwise.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Think Rashford is really important to this United side. Their attack is all a bit one dimensional otherwise.

Yeah lack real cutting edge without him. It'd be all a bit predictable if he wasn't there.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Didn't know little bro Ayew was this good. Looks a player.

Chelsea striker as well, only 19.

Tir Na Nog

Lukaku without a lot of space is pretty much useless, hope Swansea can keep compact and not do what West Ham did for the first goal last week.

Tir Na Nog

Rashford has a bit of the Walcott about him, if he has too much time to think about it he'll mess it up. Far better when it comes to instinctive finishes.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Rashford has a bit of the Walcott about him, if he has too much time to think about it he'll mess it up. Far better when it comes to instinctive finishes.

He's Welbeck with better close control IMO.

Pacey, powerful, bit clueless in the final third. I really, really don't rate Rashford that highly.

say yes

forum master baiter
He's Welbeck with better close control IMO.

Pacey, powerful, bit clueless in the final third. I really, really don't rate Rashford that highly.

Technically he's not all that but he makes things happen.

Will never forgive Gabriel for that Old Trafford performance that made his career.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Hand on the button ready to post "stuff of champions" when Utd score a late winner.

Finger on the button.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Technically he's not all that but he makes things happen.

Will never forgive Gabriel for that Old Trafford performance that made his career.

Technically he's bang average. Bit of a kick and run footballer. He misses several sitters.

Gabriel always has untimely nightmares. Last season against Spuds (where we dropped Holding for him) he had another one of his westerns. We could've got something out of that.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom