• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Danny Welbeck: Dan Out Ere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I like his attitude and he comes across as a nice lad, shame the ability does not match up.

I really hope he's turned a corner fitness and quality wise - he deserves it.

At 25 you never know, least he wants to play for us.

Reactions: Jae
N

NotAUserName

I like his attitude and he comes across as a nice lad, shame the ability does not match up.

I really hope he's turned a corner fitness and quality wise - he deserves it.

At 25 you never know, least he wants to play for us.
He'll be 27 in November.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

What about 30 goals and 10 assists? Could he do that while he's balancing the the team?
You're just angry because you said he didn't even add enough to the team to be on the bench and he's been our most productive player so far. :drool:

Why do you never just wait it out instead of going in frothing at the mouth? Its Danny Welbeck, little chance this will last but he will still be a great addition to the team.

But I guess...

haters-gonna-hate-donald.gif

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Welbz is great when he has control of the ball in front of the goal. His chips, diagonal passes into the goal are up there with the best. He also possesses the ability to be at the right place for a goal scoring opportunity.
Where he struggles is when a ball is fizzed across the goal at pace. His technique for square ball tap-ins seems to be lacking. He always makes a mess of those situations, hence that hilarious video of his. Seeing as such balls are at least around 30% of all chances created we'll have to accept that his output will be lesser than other strikers who've got their technique down better. But his industry will always get him in great positions, so even with his technique affected output he should be able to contribute.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
He's not the best but the effort he puts in means he's worth keeping. He was the only one that properly tried at Liverpool.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
one of his big assets is his erratic actions in the goal area, which draw the attention of defenders and let a more clinical finisher like Laca a clearer shot at goal

it doesn't work against seasoned defenders but for teams like Bournemouth it's a good combination

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
You're just angry because you said he didn't even add enough to the team to be on the bench and he's been our most productive player so far. :drool:

Why do you never just wait it out instead of going in frothing at the mouth? Its Danny Welbeck, little chance this will last but he will still be a great addition to the team.

But I guess...

haters-gonna-hate-donald.gif
He's eternally ****. Forever. I don't need to see any more of him to form an opinion, so that means mine won't change from week to week, but I'll give credit when due, and I do. I'm really sorry about that.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
one of his big assets is his erratic actions in the goal area, which draw the attention of defenders and let a more clinical finisher like Laca a clearer shot at goal

it doesn't work against seasoned defenders but for teams like Bournemouth it's a good combination
:lol: A punch in the face with a velvet glove. I should go back to being cute about it.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

He's eternally ****. Forever. I don't need to see any more of him to form an opinion, so that means mine won't change from week to week, but I'll give credit when due, and I do. I'm really sorry about that.
You gave credit? Must have missed that. Real credit or some backhanded critique like you do with Özil?

marting

His wasteful, But he will always give you 100% and in big games, he should be on the team sheet over people like Özil, we cant dominate the big teams so its down to pure graft, and he gives us that.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
oops - that misogyny is showing again, my friend

some woman must have treated you very badly in the past
I was only referring to your choice of words used to destroy Welbeck!

You know, a mate always said I could've done with being treated badly by a lady, as it would have given me a 'better understanding' of them... Like never having been treated bad is somehow a bad thing... I must be one of the lucky ones :p

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

What about 30 goals and 10 assists? Could he do that while he's balancing the the team?
Even Alexis' biggest fan should be able to take off the shades and say that our entire game last season was get the ball to Alexis.

If the team was better balanced he wouldn't have that much. Don't be deliberately obtuse sir. You know what my enemy meant.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I was only referring to your choice of words used to destroy Welbeck!

You know, a mate always said I could've done with being treated badly by a lady, as it would have given me a 'better understanding' of them... Like never having been treated bad is somehow a bad thing... I must be one of the lucky ones :p
there's plenty of time yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom