• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal v West Bromwich Albion | 25/09/17 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jojoba

We have a solid team, but all our issues stem from our devastating lack of quality in the center of midfield. We need to upgrade BADLY! I still don't understand why we didn't sign Cesc after his exit from FC Barcelona or why Özil is on the bench. God I wish Santi would be able to play. Bring on Wilshere!
Lol.. You went through all the motions of an Arsenal fan there.. We are going crazy watching Arsenal under this late incompetent wenger..

cloista

Controlled performance in the second half. For all the bleating about the penalty given and the west brom one not given, the fact Monreal and Alexis both got hauled back by Nyom in the area in the first half (both blatant penalties) pretty much been ignored by the pundits. Nyom and Dawson were both lucky not to get sent off.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Hope he starts on Thursday, not given up on Jack yet.

I think Jack is definitely a starter on Thur. Wenger will keep giving him 90 mins in the cup games and put him on the bench like today to make sure he feels a part. After last weeks 90mins I would have been surprised to see him come on today, even as a sub.

Marmaduke

Controlled performance in the second half. For all the bleating about the penalty given and the west brom one not given, the fact Monreal and Alexis both got hauled back by Nyom in the area in the first half (both blatant penalties) pretty much been ignored by the pundits. Nyom and Dawson were both lucky not to get sent off.

Monreal moment was a pen, the Sanchez one I don't know ...

blaze_of_glory

Yeah the complete lack of any comment regarding our pk shouts vs theirs just shows the massive bias. Luckily the ref I think realized how many liberties West Brom was taking in the box and finally called one, albeit probably the weakest of them all.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
DKmUxbRVwAEtYXQ.jpg

Dope picture!

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Yeah the complete lack of any comment regarding our pk shouts vs theirs just shows the massive bias. Luckily the ref I think realized how many liberties West Brom was taking in the box and finally called one, albeit probably the weakest of them all.

Thought it was a penalty straight off , Nyom just made it blatntly obvious he was playing the man .

Marmaduke

Thought it was a penalty straight off , Nyom just made it blatntly obvious he was playing the man .
Technically yes but often shoulder shoves are ignored, especially if outside the box.

What constitutes a foul inside or outside varies all the time. High time we got good fortune anyway.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Maybe I'm just in a miserable mood tonight but today's game left me very disheartened with the makeup of our team. I hate our midfield, I hate that we have so few creative options. I'm very worried about next season
Next season, ffs. Get this one out of the way first

blaze_of_glory

Yeah I agree, it was a barge with no attempt at the ball but you often see those not called. Have a feeling it might not have been had we not had other calls turned down previously.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
El Nenny had a good game no doubt, but to drop Xhaka for him is laughable.
Xhaka's performances are laughable though right now. I'm no fan of ElNeny but on form he gets in ahead of Xhaka, and he's actually got more strings to his bow as a footballer anyway. He's the superior footballer, if not passer imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom