• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal v West Bromwich Albion | 25/09/17 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keplaz

Pulis said when the goal didn't go in, he should have pulled it back. Is that allowed? Surely once you have a shot on goal and it gets saved, that's that.

And another scenario for you guys. Jay Rodriguez hurdles Petr Cech and the ball ends up in front of him. The keeper's hand brings him down but he still manages to get up and smash it in, because the goalie is behind him and there is an open goal. Would Pulis want the penalty then? Would you if it was Lacazette instead?

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
There’s no way you can bring in back after they’ve missed the second open goal, which really went every pundits head. Can you imagine if Lacazette had missed that.

Pulis only has his players to blame, first for getting straight back up and playing the advantage and then for missing the basically open goal.

The attacker didn’t dive in the first place so there’s nothing admirable or honest about springing back up.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Clear penalty on Ramsey, and a clear good decision by the ref on their 'potential penalty'. As I said, Pulis is barking at the wrong tree

coolaa

The ref was wrong not to send off Mustafi and award West Brom a penalty. But who knows perhaps Cech can save it, and it is not like we have never beaten opponents 10 vs 11 before. It was a home game, still early in the match and we have a good bench. I was happy with the 3 points even though we are still sloppy in many moments. We certainly are not champion materials, but are good enough to remain in top 4, and let's keep ourselves in top 4 and welcome the new manager in 2 years time. Just bear

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
The ref was wrong not to send off Mustafi and award West Brom a penalty. But who knows perhaps Cech can save it, and it is not like we have never beaten opponents 10 vs 11 before. It was a home game, still early in the match and we have a good bench. I was happy with the 3 points even though we are still sloppy in many moments. We certainly are not champion materials, but are good enough to remain in top 4, and let's keep ourselves in top 4 and welcome the new manager in 2 years time. Just bear
I don't think it would've been a red. They've altered the rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom