• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 17/18: Matchday 8

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Depth smepth.

They don't have the mentality. Look at the team and compare it with The Invincibles. Their manager is one draw away going to cry, he abuse his players for no reason. They have **** defense and weak mentality all over the place.

No way they go unbeaten through the season. There will come time where their mentality will be tested and it will fail.

All good points but we'll see in time. Sometimes the best defense is a great attack, and they have that. Like I said in another post, I want to be wrong.

al-Ustaadh

This just makes me even more angered that we didn't beat Stoke. Just ridiculous. Such an Arsenal bottle job.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
They've been amazing tbf. Not seen this level of football since the invincibles and Barca. Worthy champions tbf.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
We'll see.Today was their first game against top 6 team.In Chelsea he used to win big games at home and play for draw in away games.
I think he will, he knows the maths. If his side keeps beating the dross and play for draws against the big teams, he'll end up with 94 points. That almost guarantees the title.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Need a late goal from the Cherries so that I can laugh at the Spuds. Also, we could then move into 3rd.

al-Ustaadh

City to win the league, United to sluggishly claim another top 3 slot — the rest of the league is wide open.

I think we'll end up in the top 3. Just a feelin'. Tottenham have been struggling, surprisingly.

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom