• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL Everton Vs Arsenal 22/10/2017 Sky Sports 1:30pm

Who will win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
I've decided to do a thread for once.

This has unmitigated disaster written all over. Everton lost yet again tonight. Rooney was rested so he'll be up for it, Ashley Williams, who despite being absolutely shocking, tends to play well against us and he was pumped up tonight, attacking the Lyon goalkeeper and starting a fight that involved some Everton fans. Throw Koeman in who saved his job at Southampton by beating us 4-0 after losing to everyone else and has a track record of outwitting Arséne. Not to mention we lost their last season, the game is on early and it's away, we have absolutely no chance of winning this whatsoever.

I would start Wilshere over El Neny who, after me defending him, I'm starting to realise is actually terrible.

If we focus, pick some sort of midfield, start doing sensible things like not giving away penalties and not walking back instead of running, we might win but I doubt it.

Everton 5-1 Arsenal
You're welcome.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Walcott: Enjoy your coffee machine at home.

Giroud: games where we’re behind and need to go more direct only (like Leicester).

Iwobi, Welbeck, Wilshere and Coquelin much better options from the bench in almost every other scenario.
Our team always have injures but I hope this front 3 stay fit for few months we need good run of results

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Definitely excellent with his runs forward and these are much needed due the likes of Alexis and Özil wanting to be on the ball. But still tends to leave Xhaka exposed behind.

We need a midfielder to play as one, so either Ramsey plays in the front three or comes on as a midfield sub later on.
watch city and how they use Delph, we should be doing that with Kola

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
watch city and how they use Delph, we should be doing that with Kola

Ill do so, but like I said mate....

If you going to play Ramsey, play him as part of the front three or not at all. Kolasinac's role is to give us width first and foremost, not provide cover for a selected midfielder, wanting to play striker.

It seems to me you are doing the exact thing that you accused Carlito of doing. Showing complete bias.

Last edited:

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I'm still not convinced with Xhaka. It seems like he's changed those red cards he was receiving last season into errors which lead to goals.

Personally, I think he was a poor signing. There's no doubting he's a tidy footballer but I think a fit Jack is a better option than Xhaka.

arsmile

Established Member
I'm still not convinced with Xhaka. It seems like he's changed those red cards he was receiving last season into errors which lead to goals.

Personally, I think he was a poor signing. There's no doubting he's a tidy footballer but I think a fit Jack is a better option than Xhaka.

his mistakes are decision making...99% of all our dreadful defensive errors come from our players backing themselves to 'football' their way out of a situation instead of assessing the danger first...

xhaka...bellerin...even cech today- that's what it was.

it's a mentality issue that we've always had....

samshere

Why so serieuse?
his mistakes are decision making...99% of all our dreadful defensive errors come from our players backing themselves to 'football' their way out of a situation instead of assessing the danger first...

xhaka...bellerin...even cech today- that's what it was.

it's a mentality issue that we've always had....
Mertesacker shouldn't have played the ball to him when he was under pressure. Shows Merts hasn't been playing in this team as much, but others in our defense would've known that Xhaka is susceptible to the press and chosen a different option. A team should play around the weaknesses of each other, Xhaka's problem is that his weaknesses are highlighted in the current set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

He is like a new signing

Arsène Wenger on a player coming back from injury

Latest posts

Top Bottom