• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal v Manchester United| December 2, 2017 | 17:30 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

You've included players that very seldom score here, not sure why. Combined I don't think they've scored more than 10 goals since the 15/16 season. You could easily say we have goalscorers too if you're including them; Alexis, Özil, Welbeck, Lacazette, Giroud, Kolasinac, Xhaka, Bellerin, Ramsey, Walcott, and Iwobi all chip in for us to some degree.

I meant from outside the box, they've players capable of scoring from outside the box should we give it to them carelessly. I'm not sure I'd really put much money on Walcott, Ramsey, Bellerin or even Iwobi from scoring unless it's inside the box.

In fact Young and Mata have both scored against us curling it in from outside the box.

What I'm say is they don't necessarily have to really break us down or create real clear cut chances to punish us which is why I'm a little nervous.

Apart Xhaka or Alexis we don't really have that threat, and Xhaka in particular is very hit and miss with his shots from range, he scored a few at the beginning of last season but not really any since.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Just watched an Arsenal Fan TV podcast where DT actually smiled. Like a Rottweiler looking to be stroked.

Never mind, one lucky shot from Young and it'll switch on his manic drivel like a tap.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Just watched an Arsenal Fan TV podcast where DT actually smiled. Like a Rottweiler looking to be stroked.

Never mind, one lucky shot from Young and it'll switch on his manic drivel like a tap.

Mate please don't insult Rotties with that comparison ;).

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Getting the ****s now. Not sure if its due to this game or 18 bottles of bud last night. Either way it's squeaky but time :lol:

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I'm starting to think Wenger may go with Giroud for his size. It would be good to have a big guy in for crosses and that may just edge it in Girouds favour.

Tir Na Nog

The article is kinda right tho, United sign players like Lukaku and Pogba because of their brand and global appeal, especially the former at least Pogba is actually a top class midfielder while City sign players to win them games. Sane and Jesus weren't guys with the same global appeal as the megastar names that United sign but they produce more regularly. United are interested in on the field success but let's not pretend they don't put a lot of effort into their image and global appeal too.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Getting the ****s now. Not sure if its due to this game or 18 bottles of bud last night. Either way it's squeaky but time :lol:
Jeez, you're on a **** mission. There's a lot of posters would hate to see you leave here mate.

Cut down to three drinks a week now, no more than one small bottle each time. It was hard at first. You're out with your mates and after one drink there's **** all else to put in a glass that isn't loaded with sugar or gas. Not to mention the grief you get.

There's one in the fridge for the match though. :lol:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I hope people aren't underestimating Utd. Mourinho is chasing a title, plus they have Pogba for Christ sake.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
I'm starting to think Wenger may go with Giroud for his size. It would be good to have a big guy in for crosses and that may just edge it in Girouds favour.
He'll start with Welbz if fit and might play Alexis through the middle & use Welbz on the left

Tir Na Nog

United fans on twitter seem to be getting sick of Mourinho's approach against the top 6 away from home. How long will the majority of the fans put up with it if it doesn't result in titles?

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
The article is kinda right tho, United sign players like Lukaku and Pogba because of their brand and global appeal, especially the former at least Pogba is actually a top class midfielder while City sign players to win them games. Sane and Jesus weren't guys with the same global appeal as the megastar names that United sign but they produce more regularly. United are interested in on the field success but let's not pretend they don't put a lot of effort into their image and global appeal too.

Yanited are very much "ran like a business" like we are.

Thing is, when Yanited do the **** they do, it's because they're commercial geniuses.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
United fans on twitter seem to be getting sick of Mourinho's approach against the top 6 away from home. How long will the majority of the fans put up with it if it doesn't result in titles?
Tbf to Mourinho, in any other season on record, he'd be top of the league or very very near, and the Utd fans would be backing his approach 100%.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Tbf to Mourinho, in any other season on record, he'd be top of the league or very very near, and the Utd fans would be backing his approach 100%.
Who the **** wants to be fair to Mourinho?

Instead, let's remind ourselves that he came 6th last year with the richest team in the league and all laugh at him. And the year before he was sacked. :lol:

COYG!

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

18 bottles? That's about 6 ltrs! If I drank that there would be no squeaking, just whoooosh! :lol:
A quiet easy night turned into a late one. Me and the wife on the sofa watching Suits she fell asleep I fired on Battlefront and next thing it was 2am and I had went through all but 6 bottles of a 24 pack of bud. I only stopped cause I thought **** these were meant to do me for the game tomorrow as well :lol:

I guess this is the finer side of football management. I made sure all the players were in bed and fully refreshed for tomorrow whereas I just got lit up smashing storm troopers.

Cheers @Makingtrax for the advice and the niceties.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

When you're spending that much, not long. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season

Latest posts

Top Bottom