• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup I Nottingham Forest v Arsenal I 7/1/18 I 4pm GMT | BT Sport

Who would win in a fight?

• Vasyl Lomachenko

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Arséne Wenger

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So, that's it? Our cup runneth over. We've fallen at the first hurdle.

I'm hoping this is an almighty wake up call. Mertesacker, Elneny, Iwobi, Walcott, Welbeck and Akpom all featured today when it's debatable whether they should be at this club.

I'm embarrassed. Ruthlessness is required. Get these jokers out of this great football club and buy some ****ing quality. Show some ambition for the love of God.
Been embarrassed by their performance today they full international some of them going to world cup too they showing no signs of improvement they being paid a lot of money too

Uncle Good-Advice

I can only pray that grandpa Wenger wants to win League Cup to complete his domestic trophies cabinet and then leave in peace...

And I can only pray that grandpa Wenger doesn't want to win missing international trophies...

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
We need a new manager. At least Sven is here, he can bring talent. But I don’t trust in wenger anymore, he only will ruin that talent

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
AMN, Nelson and Nketiah can hold their heads high after this. Willock did OK despite being overawed at times. He's 18 he will get better.

The rest should pack it in. I've been backing Iwobi but he seems to have lost his bollocks. Less said about Walcott and Welbeck the better. Welbeck started OK but he had so many poor moments in the final 3rd and got a lucky goal.

Nelson carried out attack for the majority of the game and when he faded,.nobody had the bollocks to step up except AMN and the subs.

Marmaduke

If Mou was under fire in Arsène's he would tell fans and pundits to simply p*** off and he would have a point.

3 FA Cups in the last 4 years. More FA cup wins than any other team or manager. Get a grip you people.

Yes we were poor and deservedly lost but the team put out was really a poor B team all in all. Plus Forest to their credit played well and scored a wonder goal you see only maybe 2 or 3 times per season for a club.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
And don't kid yourselves thinking that Wenger gets the sack with a loss at Chelsea or with we crash out of the Europa league.

He's in this for the remainder of his contract and might well get a new deal after that.

Board doesn't have the balls to do it either.

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

Wenger isn't at the level required to take us forward. Our fans: "you can't just blame the manager today..."

Owner has no ambition or desire - would rather a stable, financially prudent manager than a winner. Our fans: "the owner doesn't effect what happens on the pitch."

Referees continuously give bad decisions against us, which the media justify or deem 'inconclusive'. Our fans: "you can't blame the ref today. We were poor and that's the end of it."

Buckle up, lads. The misery is going to be here for a long while yet.. and we can't say that we haven't brought it upon ourselves.

Jae

Praying to god that we don't sign anybody this month. Will just be another **** player that we'll spend the next 3 years trying to get rid of.

Mudi

Are there any more useless footballers than Walcott and Welbeck? How they've managed to fool everyone for so long that they're top talents boggles the mind.

I guess we're going to be giving away penalties in every game now. Our midfield doesn't cover our defence at all and our defenders are forced to make desperate tackles (on top of being error prone already).

The two penalty accidents are not even close due to our midfield.

The first one is totally on Holding. He should have cleared the ball one time instead of controlling it.
The second one is on Mertesacker as he misplaced a 10 meter pass and then refused to make a tactical foul instead of just turning his back!!

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Somebody explain this to me isn't VAR supposed to be used in the FA CUP? am I the only one that's not understanding all these decisions going against us? The penalty was wrong, the penalty on welbeck should have been given and the penalty itself has a double touch. Wtf is going on with the refereeing

Was on a trial in the Crystal Palace game only I believe, so not used anywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Latest posts

Top Bottom