• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup I Nottingham Forest v Arsenal I 7/1/18 I 4pm GMT | BT Sport

Who would win in a fight?

• Vasyl Lomachenko

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Arséne Wenger

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
So, that's it? Our cup runneth over. We've fallen at the first hurdle.

I'm hoping this is an almighty wake up call. Mertesacker, Elneny, Iwobi, Walcott, Welbeck and Akpom all featured today when it's debatable whether they should be at this club.

I'm embarrassed. Ruthlessness is required. Get these jokers out of this great football club and buy some ****ing quality. Show some ambition for the love of God.
There have 10 gazillion wakeup calls before this. The club is in a coma on life support at the moment.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Dread to think of what calamity we'll produce against Atletico if we meet them in the EL.

Could be a record defeat in a final.

Axel9090

"Why wasnt so and so sacked after losing to so and so"

they say, while these people are forgetting we have a manager that hasnt won the league for over a decade and is bringing the team down and down as the years are going by. You cant even compare the situation because there isnt another manager in the footballing world like that, tells you everything you need to know.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
At this rate even Europa league we won't win with the way we defending we are conceding 2-3 goals a game! That relegation team level its embarrassing and the coaching stuff and the players need to wake up.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
And don't kid yourselves thinking that Wenger gets the sack with a loss at Chelsea or with we crash out of the Europa league.

He's in this for the remainder of his contract and might well get a new deal after that.

Board doesn't have the balls to do it either.
No effing way that happens. I'll even bet yah money on that. Arsène would need to win the league next season to get a renewal. Everything's being primed to sever our ties with him as football manager.

Preacher

Always Crying
DS9N9ZIXUAEhF0i.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom