• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup I Nottingham Forest v Arsenal I 7/1/18 I 4pm GMT | BT Sport

Who would win in a fight?

• Vasyl Lomachenko

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Arséne Wenger

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marmaduke

Wenger out crowd hitting maximum momentum at the moment, just need a loss to Chelsea and this place will only talk about the manager and board in every instance.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Also holding been absolutely shocking is that the same guy who put Diego Costa in his pocket last season cup final? He struggled against 18 years old striker ffs

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Mavropanos must be watching this defending going "Wait, I'm not ready for this?".

Honestly think the attack is equally troubling. You have zero penetration going forward when Özil isn't playing, and even then it doesn't always work.

Listen to this joker, you might just be the first guy I mute on here.

You're nothing but a lying fake.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Bellerin is young. Ramsey is one of the best midfielders in England, made team of the European Championships in the last tournament. The rest simply aren’t top prospects.
They were at some point in their Arsenal journey. And none of them fulfilled their potential. Chambers is still on that journey and looks no closer to the 16m player we signed.

I love Ramsey but even as a massive fan I have to admit his consistency hasn't been good enough. Bellerin has stopped improving.

So please answer the question. What makes you think Holding will improve. What basis is there for that judgement when the recent past is littered with unfilled potential and damaged goods.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Wenger out crowd hitting maximum momentum at the moment, just need a loss to Chelsea and this place will only talk about the manager and board in every instance.
Things been worse in the past nothing happen I don't see something to change until Wenger finally quit

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

DS9QEuSW4AA_aUx.jpg:large

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Can’t blame Wenger for signing the contract when it was offered to him. Blame the board for giving the contract even though he is past it.
I do, he says he loves arsenal so much, but doesn’t realize he is the problem here. Look at fergie retirement, he knew when to leave.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Wel
It is reaching breaking point. Most were just sitting in numbly for the ride up to now but if results get worse and we continue to play as poorly as we have this season I do expect an uprising similar to last. Hopefully this time the BoD will take notice.

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

Mavropanos must be watching this defending going "Wait, I'm not ready for this?".

Honestly think the attack is equally troubling. You have zero penetration going forward when Özil isn't playing, and even then it doesn't always work.

Agreed. Our starting attacking players (individually, not as part of the collective) are almost all world class. Sanchez and Özil definitely would be in that bracket. For Lacazette, it's a little more unclear.. but he's certainly ready for European competition.

The problem is the coaching on both ends of the field. It was clear to me last season that City were going somewhere because their attacking play is so well organised. They occupy the right spaces and intentionally confuse the life out of defenders through drifting forwards and backwards (generally this opens up the chance for a late run into the box from the likes of Sterling and Sané or, if they pull the defence wider, a run from David Silva from deep.)

Unfortunately, the majority of football fans confuse this incredible tactical organisation and coaching with individual genius - choosing to blame the players instead of the system. It's the main reason Pep won't get the credit to the extent he deserves and, indeed, why Wenger continues to hold onto his job.

It will be a lot clearer next season when Özil and Alexis are gone.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Shocking team and especially sub selection from Wenger, shocking performances from the so called senior players, poor refereeing decisions (again) - just an abortion of a performance all round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Top Bottom