• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | North London Derby (Home) | Saturday, 10th of February at 12:30 (GMT) | BT Sport

What result do you predict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
DVrmj-6XcAEnr35.jpg:large

Just look at that pass map ffs :lol:

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Wenger moaning about missed counter attacks when this team is absolute sh*t at them. They're so brainwashed to make an attacking play with at least 5 passes that they don't have the knowledge anymore. It's the dumbing down of those qualities some of the players had/have little of.
The season is already fu**ed, so at least try a different formation and play both Auba and Laca at the same time, or just teach them how to cross and play it fast again, because there's nothing to lose at this point!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It wasn't 50/50 possession though :lol:
Not that I can remember. It was more 55/45 for Sp**s.

They've outplayed us during the 2nd half. As simple as that.

Zero intensity during a NLD... what did he expect? :lol:
I think he meant 1st half it was tight game Sp**s didn't create nothing other that offside Kane header

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Cech
Bellerin - Mustafi - Kosc - Monreal
Wilshere - Elneny - Xhaka
Özil - Aubamayang - Mkhi
With 3 in midfield and playmakers on the wing, this team should be dominating possession and creating several chances for Aubameyang. Wenger had us playing deep and counterattacking though, which makes no sense. Only Auba is suited to run after balls, and he can't do that alone. Another problem is that Özil and Mkhi have tougher jobs here because they are playing in roles that restrict their movement across their front line. The team selection was backwards, which is on Wenger.

Too much oestrogen in that side. Passing the ball around sideways and backwards is not dominating anything. It's a NLD so to dominate you also need to compete and impose yourself physically because the opposition aren't going to stand and watch you play football.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Disappointed. Switched my shift at work just to watch this and I have no words.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
We need to go back to the very very basics of football. I'd get an under 8's coach to manage them for a few months then take it from there. Just use cones and five-a-side goals.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

It's just an excuse. We've benefitted from plenty of decisions too such as our repeated last minute shenanigans against Burnley!
Fair point.

I think when you lose with barely a whimper like we’ve just done, with nobody making any huge errors, just getting thoroughly outplayed like we did in the second half despite having arguably better players.

We were resigned to losing this game in that second half. New manager is needed when he can’t even get the players motivated for a north London derby.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
When we go all out against Man U, get high pocession, 33 shots on target and a massive xG everybody says we should be more defensive minded and surrender pocession more.

When we surrender pocession, and play defensively with a lower xG, everybody says we should be more attacking.

We're mocked either way.

The bottom line here is that we beat Sp**s comfortably at home 2-0. Away it will always be tougher. The first half we contained them well and looked well organised. They got one goal in second half and both teams squandered a couple of good chances each.

I see nothing to get hung up about, here. More worried about our losses to Swansea and Bournmouth to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom