• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Vs Manchester City Take 2 PL Sky 7 45 1/3/2018

Who will win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malky

Established Member
Tactics and all the rest don't matter if the players have no pride in their performance in their career and their profession. They're able to live a life of luxury due to fans like us they owe it to us and themselves to show up. It doesn't matter if we lose. Just show up and play like it means something.
That was the most infuriating thing about the cup final, we didn't just get beat by a better team, our players genuinely looked like they couldn't care. Neville summed it up perfectly " they're one nil down in a cup final and the whole midfield is walking... walking.... in a cup final?! "
The ****s all picked up atleast £100K each that week and have the ****ing audacity to have a go at us for criticizing them! In that game it wouldn't matter how we set ourselves up, or who started, no one looked like they cared.
I've been a member on here during some of our darkest days - the United hammering, the Birmingham final, the Liverpool, Chelsea defeats but Sunday was a total and utter embarrassment, never been so ashamed to support this club.
Now where's all the Social media loving idiots we have as players? Where's the one's that are never off Twitter and Instagram? Wheres the apology, accepting the blame that they were not good enough? Nowhere to be seen! But we win this on Thursday night and it'll be one selfie after another, 'COYG' etc and probably some bullshit about team-spirit.
Whatever.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
But this is making the same mistakes as before. Wilshere and Ramsey are yet to be proven to work together and Özil plays best when he's in a central attacking midfield role, not on the wing.

We have to stop trying to fit square pegs in round holes.

Wenger made a big mistake to play Wilshere as a left winger while he has been very good lately in centre midfield, its all about to accomodate Ramsey which is no problem but both need to play in centre midfield. if Wenger has no faith in both which is clearly the point to play them in centre midfield then 1 needs to sit on the bench, but i think we need them both in centre midfield to combine creativity with engine. and Xhaka holding still think this is the best midfield to go atm.

I understand your point regarding Özil, but he played in that role before at Real Madrid he can roam if he wants, not a big deal to play him there.

Just hope Wenger wont play the 5-2-3 bollocks which is a very bad idea against City playing with 3 in midfield.

Fernandinho will be a big miss for us, I expect PG to play Gundogan in his role, which he isn't really suited to, and tends to get caught out of position occaxsionally.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Think it would annoy me even more if we won to be honest.

Linson

Personal choice

Cech
Bellerin - Mustafi - Koscielny - Monreal
Ramsey - Xhaka - Wilshere
Özil
Aubameyang - Iwobi
This is the only option that actually fits our players strengths.

Ramsey and Wilshere have good enough engines to cover the wing on the attack and tuck into central midfield when we don't have the ball.

Özil in the middle, meaning Aubameyang might actually see the ball.

Iwobi up top as we literally have no one else to play there.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Have a Queens of the stone age concert the day before and will probably be ridding that post concert vibe, so I'm really thinking about skipping this one.

I usually try my best to follow games when I'm not at home, regardless of how bad we are, but league's over and we've literally just seen how this plays out.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Wenger ought to play the Gary Neville commentary over and over and over to the lads, until they all look like the Incredible Hulk, then let them out on to the pitch, Thursday, 7.45pm GMT.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Season is over for me. His biggest fan, but Wenger is out of his depth now. Nothing is working, leaking goals, not creating, new signings struggling, young players struggling, no structure, no passion.

Season is gone.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Season is over for me. His biggest fan, but Wenger is out of his depth now. Nothing is working, leaking goals, not creating, new signings struggling, young players struggling, no structure, no passion.

Season is gone.
Don't like to see you like this bro. You're at your best trolling the haters. Poetry in motion. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom