• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Vs Manchester City Take 2 PL Sky 7 45 1/3/2018

Who will win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hope

Less
We use to play like this. Its all gone now.

Surprising thing is its wenger still incharge where it all flourished.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Yeah cause in 2 years you're gonna remember this game as much as getting ****ing spanked in your anus 6-0 vs Chelsea?

Get real.
Oh yes I will. This week has been ultimate humiliation. It's even more humiliating that it's not 6-0. I'm glad you don;t feel it. It's not pleasant.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Actually think this half is more embarrassing than the first. They were excellent then, we've not managed to get a goal in 45 minutes when they're basically not arsed.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
This looks like Wenger’s last season.

We need Milan to finish the job now. Unfortunately we can’t scramble for anything anymore. We need to go through this for Wenger to leave.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Diego Simeone could do it mark my words. He is the only manager I'd rate to take over Arsenal/Liverpool/Tot and have a real chance of gunning for the title. What he gets Athelitico to do is outstanding.
It would be a bitter pill but sometimes you have to change a paradigm. At least we'd finally give other teams a reason to hate us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game
Top Bottom